Confused

Diana's POV: 

I woke up pretty early, I looked over at my bedside table reading the time. It's 6:47 am. I don't even know if the guys are awake. I smiled, I can't believe I'm here. Living in the same area as the guys that I've watched for several years. The people who make me laugh and the same people who are on most of my shirts. I'm going to make the most of this. 

I get up from the comfy bed and fix my "Army" t-shirt and shorts. My brothers are in the army. It's scary, but it's what they want. I open my door quietly and go to the living room, no one. I check the kitchen, nobody. I figured. It's early for them. My body and mind are living in a different time zone. I felt kind of cold so I decided to make myself one of mom's amazing hot chocolate. If I can find the ingredients. 

After searching for 10 minutes, mixing and cooking it all, I was done. I poured it carefully into my mug and sat in the dining room chair, looking out the window and drinking my chocolate. I don't know how long I was there, but my chocolate was almost done. I heard a noise behind me but thought nothing of it. 

"Hey..." I hear someone whisper. I jumped a little and looked behind me. It was Ian with bedridden hair and sleepy eyes. I smiled. 

"Good morning." I say "You scared me." 

He laughs a little, "Sorry." He apologizes and sits next to me. Grabbing my mug and taking a sip. I don't mind, I didn't want it anymore 

"This is good. What is it?" He drinks the rest. 

"My mom's delicious hot chocolate." I smile, looking out the window. 

He hums happily and puts the mug on the table. "What's on your mind?" He looks at me. 

"Nothing, really. I just like being awake at these times." I tell him. "The day is pure. When nothing has damaged it yet. It clears my mind better." 

He smiles, "That's very poetic. I think I just shed a tear." He says playfully. 

I giggle and punch him on the arm. He pouts playfully. 

Anthony's POV: 

I groan, looking at the time 7:45am. I get up from my bed and rub my eyes. I grab my phone and open my door quietly. I was about to step into the living room till I heard voices. Must be Diana and Ian. I smile, we had a vlog idea. Might as well start now. I grab my phone and put it for recording. I point the camera at me for a second and put my finger over my mouth like I'm saying to be quiet. I turn the camera at them. They're sitting on the dining room chairs in front of the windows looking outside. 

"How's life back home? I've never been there before." Ian asks. 

"You would love it. It's beautiful. There's green in most of the places you go. And when you go to the beach, the water is automatically warm and a wonderful shade of blue. But you still take 5 minutes to get in because you complain about the temperature anyways." She pauses, laughing a little. "On the sunny days, you just want to lower your window down, let the sun and wind hit you just for the fun of it. The forest and waterfalls are just beautiful. And when the sun sets, it's just magnificent." She says, while looking at Ian. 

"I'd love to go there one day." He says, looking back at her. 

"Both of you would love it, the food is amazing." She laughs, looking away. 

I turn off my camera and yawn loudly. Acting like I just woke up. "Good morning." I say 'tiredly'. 

"Morning." They both say quickly. Diana getting her mug and cleaning it in the kitchen. 

"So...anything you guys have planned today?" Diana looks at me questionably. 

"We have to edit Lunchtime. But that's all really." I say to her while I make my coffee.