Loving Memories

Diana's POV: 

"What time is it?" I ask Ian. As we look up at the stars in the jungle gym in the park. He pulls out his phone and widen his eyes. 

"Crap. It's 12:30. We've been out for a while." He laughed out. I laugh quietly and stand up. He held a hand out for me. I grab it and pull him up. He pulls me close and kisses me. 

"You aren't going to hold back, are you?" I giggle. 

"Nope." He smiles. He kisses me one more time and we smile. 

"We should go." I whisper. He nodded and pulled me by my hand. 

We walked out of the playground hand in hand. Starting our trip back home on the sidewalk, we take our time. I shiver a little from the bitter cold. Good thing I didn't wet my hair. Ian wrapped his arms around me, trying to warm me. I lean closer to him and smile. We make it back to the house and Ian slowly and quietly opens the gate for us, but when he closes the gate it makes a loud squeak. I cringe again and so does. But he closes the gate and we rush to my window. He jumps in my room and helps me in. 

"Did you have fun?" He whispers. I nod my head, his lips turn slightly. "Good." He kisses my lips again after many times tonight and leaves my room without another word. I frown slightly. I wanted him to stay but he never gave me a chance to ask. I change into my pajamas quietly, but quickly. Now I'm tired. I crawl into bed. 

"Diana..." I hear a voice whisper. I turn around to see Ian at the door. In new clothes. 

I'm an idiot. He was just going to change. I hold out my hand out for him. He steps closer to me, grabbing my hand. We kiss each other again and it always feel better every time. I lay down on my side, back facing him and he lays down with me too. He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me close to him. 

Knock, knock.  

My eyes shoot open. 

Knock, knock. 

I sat up from my bed and looked at my clock. 9 a.m. I groan and rubbed my eyes, completely forgetting the person at my door. The door opens suddenly by Anthony. His eyes flicking back between Ian and I. Ian is completely out of it. 

"Uh..." He tries to speak, his eyes getting wider by the second. I interrupt him before he could speak. 

"We'll be up. We'll start getting ready." I mumble. He just nods his head softly and closes the door. 

I sigh and start shaking Ian. He groans and covers his head with my blankets. Rolling my eyes, I shake him harder. He whines childishly and moves the blanket away from his face. His hair looked messy and his eyes were tired. 

"What?" He mumbled. 

"Smosh. Filming. Dressed. Now." I said in simple one worded sentences. He groaned and sat up. "Anthony saw us together in bed." 

He looked at me with a smile. He seemed pretty amused. A few seconds later the door opened again. This time it was the green haired girl I love to call my friend. We looked over at her and she squeaked when she knew we saw her, prompting her to slam the door. I giggle at her silly actions and Ian laughs with me. He cups my face softly in his hands, pulling me into a sweet kiss. He pulls away for a second and leans back in for another, but I playfully dodge it quickly. He laughs. He leans in again and I dodge it again. I giggle. He huffs out a breath in frustration. He pushes me back forcefully on the bed and pins my hands over my head. Leaning over me. That caught me off guard. I gasp in surprise. His lips turn up in a smug smirk and leans in for a kiss. He captures my lips with his and I smile.