Past & Present

Diana's POV: 

I opened my eyes to the sound of noises in the kitchen and sun desperately trying to creep through the curtains. I get out of the bed tiredly. I slept in. It's 1 already. We got here at 4:43 so of course we went to sleep. I open my door and head into the living room. I saw the back sliding door open. It's pretty hot today. I go into the kitchen and see Anthony eating cereal. 

"Afternoon." I say while yawning, hopping on the counter. 

"Good afternoon." He says back, putting his bowl in the sink. 

"Everyone is still asleep?" I ask laughing. 

"Yea." He laughs. 

"It's so damn hot today." I say, pulling my hair up in a bun. 

"It would be a good day for a pool." He tells me. "But public pools are no fun." 

"I know." Looking at him, then the outside backdoor. 

"My mom's house has a pool. I can call her." I hear a male's voice say from the hallway. It was Ian. 

"I don't want to bother her. It doesn't seem right." I say to him. 

"She won't mind. She enjoys having guests over." He reassures me. 

"I think it's a good idea. We should have a day off to have fun." Kalel says, walking into the kitchen. 

"I agree. It would be nice to see your mom again." Anthony says laughing. We all laugh except Ian. He acted angry until he laughed. 

"I'll call her now." He grabs his phone, marking her number and putting the phone to his ear. 

"Mom?" Pause. "Yea, how are you?" Pause again. "I'm good. I'm with Anthony, Kalel and...Diana." He said while looking at me. He stayed quiet and blushed for a second. "Yea, that's the one." He said. What is he talking about? "Um...I was calling about all of us going to see you, hang out and go take a swim in the pool." He stops talking, then he smiles. "Awesome. We..." He got interrupted. "No you, don't..." Interrupted again, I smile. "Fine, I'll see you soon. Love you. Bye." 

"She said yes." He laughed. 

"Why did she interrupt you?" Kalel asks, smiling. 

"She offered to make dinner and wouldn't let me object." He laughed. "She also said to take extra clothing for after the pool." 

"Let's get ready. I can't wait to go swimming." I say jumping of the counter. 

"Okay then!" Anthony says excitedly, throwing Kalel over his shoulder as she screams and laughs at the same time. Ian and I laugh. He starts walking away. I ran up behind him and jumped on his back. He stumbles a little and laughs. 

"What the hell?!" He yells. 

"PIGGY BACK RIDE TO MY ROOM!" I yell. He doesn't move. 

"You can't move your own ass to your room?" He says. 

"ONWARDS!" I yell, pointing ahead to the direction of my room. 

He grabs ahold of my legs and runs quickly to my room. I bounce with every step and laughing through it. He opens my door and drops me on the bed. Heading towards the door laughing at my laughter. 

"Now get ready to leave as soon as we can leave as soon as possible." He said, closing my door. 

I die down my laughter and head to my closet. I grabbed a small but big enough messenger bag for my clothes. I put my dark grey SM<3SH shirt, black leggings, grey converse and ankle socks in the bag. Along with an extra towel, sunglasses and a brush. I stripped my clothes and grabbed my neon pink, yellow and white bikini and put it on. I put on my white see through polo shirt with black shorts and sandals. I tease my wavy hair and head into the bathroom. Doing all my business and went into the living room. Sitting on the couch, setting my bag on the floor.