Days with Smosh

Anthony's POV: 

Something weird is going on. Between Diana and Ian. I come home early from Kalel's house. I walk in through the front door and heard talking in the kitchen. I walk into the kitchen quietly to see Diana and Ian with their backs facing me. Ian was standing really close to Diana, whispering into her ear. She giggles, he puts his hand on her lower back and whispering more things into her ear. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. They're a bit affectionate. I quietly move back to the front door. Opening and closing the door loudly. 

"I'm home!" I yell acting like I didn't know anything. I walk into the kitchen to see them far away from each other. 

"Good morning." Ian says nonchalantly. Diana looked a little flushed, but I acted like I didn't notice. 

"Are you ready for the radio interview?" I ask Ian, while setting my keys on the counter. 

"Yea, I'll drive. Let me just grab my keys." He offered as he went to his room. Diana looked confused. 

"What radio interview?" She asked. 

"Crap, we must've forgotten to mention it you. We talked about it when you got here but we never told you when." I tell her. She nods understandingly. 

"Where is it?" She asks. 

"I don't know if you saw the radio interview we had years ago on YouTube." She nods confirming that she did. "Well it's the same one. The same local station wants a follow up interview now that we're number one." I explain to her. 

"That's pretty cool." She smiles, grabbing a water bottle from the fridge. 

"Alright! Let's go." Ian says. Walking towards the front door. 

(At the Radio Station) 

"How's it going guys? Welcome back to 'The End'." Jason welcomed us with firm handshakes. 

"Thank you for having us again. Great to be back." Ian says, shaking his hand. Diana was behind us, standing there shyly. 

"It's been long. 2009, I think?" He says to us. 

"Yea." I laugh. 

"And who's this lovely young lady?" He asks. I turn over to Diana as she steps up to him. 

"Diana. Nice to meet you." He grabs her hand and shakes it. 

"Pleasures all mine. So what relation do you have with Smosh? I know Anthony is with...Kalel?" I nod. "Are you with Ian?" He suggests with a smile. Her eyes widened as did Ian's. I wanted to laugh but I didn't. 

"Uh...n-no. W-We're not..." They stutter, not being able to finish their sentences. 

"She won the contest to be with Smosh." I interrupted their babbling. 

"Interesting. Follow me." He said to us. Walking us to the radio room. "Do you mind if I have her in the interview?" I look at Diana, checking if she approves it. 

"Sure. I don't mind." She says, shrugging. 

"Great. You guys remember Kelly and Gavin." He said to us. 

We all shook hands and everyone introduced themselves to Diana. They set Ian and me up with chairs and headphones. We would share one microphone. Diana sat close by us. Ready for us to start. 

Diana's POV: 

"So after this commercial break, we will talk with a special guest close to Smosh. This is The End." Jason says as he turns the mics off. 

"Okay, Diana. Let's move you closer so you can share the mic with the boys." I stand up from my chair to see the workers putting my chair in between Ian and Anthony. I look over at Ian for a second to see him with a small smirk on his face. Ian and I have gotten closer and I don't know if we're going to tell Anthony about...whatever we are. I don't know what we are but I won't bust my head over it.