Live Out Loud

Ian's POV:

"Are you sure you don't want to stay home?" I ask Diana. Today we're going to film a Gametime video without Diana in it. I don't want her to feel left out while we film.

"I'm absolutely sure. I don't mind going there. I came here to experience Smosh and Smosh Games in a different perspective. That's what I'm going to do." She explained to me while slipping into her black Dr. Marten boots. I took a good look at her. She had black leggings with a white tank top. Her hair styled in nice soft curls, the teal color on her hair was growing out a bit. She looked amazing in just a simple outfit.

"Okay then. If you want to then that's fine." I say honestly while putting my hands up in defeat. She looked up at me and smiled. Tying the laces on her boots.

"I could explore around a bit. I never got that tour of Smosh Games HQ." I tensed up a bit.

"Alone?" I say, my voice getting a little high. I cleared my throat.

"Yea. Maybe I'll see some of the guys or Mari." She won't be there. I know Joven will.

"You could wait for us. You know, Anthony and me." I suggest, hopefully she takes it. Her nose scrunches a little.

"Not really. You guys will be filming. I'm not going to stop that." She said while pulling her phone out of charge.

I sigh, she's really stubborn. She sets her mind to what she wants. It's a good thing. It will get her far. I look over to her bed to see that she still has the teddy bear that I won for her. I also saw on her nightstand the 2 fake roses that Anthony and I gave her when she arrived, I smile.

"You kept those?" I pointed to the roses. She looked over there and laughed.

"Yea, and I still have the sign with my name on it. I've kept everything that I have ever since I got here, including pictures and videos." She said looking back at me. "I'm already starting to edit my personal video of my whole trip here."

"Lovebirds, we got to go!" Anthony yelled. I roll my eyes and laugh. So does Diana. She walks past me and I follow her. Anthony was waiting in the front door with a smirk. Diana slapped behind his head.

"You and Kalel are much worse." I said to him.

"I know. You do not want to know what happens when we're alone." He laughs.

Diana's POV:

We just arrived at Smosh Games HQ. We went into the Game Bang/Gametime room. The boys started talking with the crew while they set up what they needed to use. I felt bored since there was no one to talk to. Everyone else is busy.

I look over at Anthony to see him setting up his Wii U. I remember watching his video when he first got it. It was so funny watching him fanboying over it. I smile slightly. I look over at Ian. He laughed at something one of the guys who work here said. Everything about him is perfect. His eyes and laugh. The way he cares about everyone, including his fans. He's extremely dedicated. He's kind and loving. Never fails to make anyone happy.

I remember watching their video's for the first time. It was the music video "Parents Suck!" It's my favorite song from them. I don't know why, but I just love listening to it. After that video, I was hooked. I stood up from my seat.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I tell Anthony since he was closer.

"Go ahead." He said, staring at the TV. I open the door and walk to the direction of the bathroom. It wasn't that far.

After doing my business, I wash my hands. Maybe I should find a snack. There has to be a vending machine around here. I walk around aimlessly and see some stairs. There might be one up here. I head up the stairs and walk down a corridor. This place is huge. I pass a door with voices inside. I would've disregarded it if wasn't because I heard a familiar voice inside. I don't want to disturb but my suspicions are nagging at me. I sigh, standing in front of the door then knocking.