Alone To Think

Diana's POV:

I silently put some spare clothes, shoes and other necessities in my bag, also putting a small paper on my bed for the guys. I look at the clock in my phone, 2:30am. She should be here soon. I need to be alone. Away from Ian, Anthony and Smosh. I just need time to think. I feel like I'm overreacting, that I could go to sleep and everything will be okay again. But I have my doubts. I took a look at my phone when I felt it vibrate. Kalel.

'I'm here.'

My heart started beating fast. I had to be quiet. I didn't want them to hear me. I safely put the strap of my bag on my shoulder, making sure it wouldn't move or bump into anything. I slide open the window of my room quietly and slowly. I climb over and softly plant my feet to the ground. I close the window tightly so no one can open it. I duck under both windows, remembering the night Ian and I sneaked out of the house to go to the lake. Followed by our first kiss together. Tears threaten to fall from my eyes but I push them back. No need to cry any more than I already did.

I safely make it out of the danger area of the house and to Kalel's car that was waiting there. I get in the passenger seat and put my seatbelt on. I drop my bag in the floor of the car and looked at her. She gave me a weak smile. I tried to give one back but failed miserably. She sighed. "What happened after we left? How did you sneak out without Ian seeing you?" She asked as she pulled away from the Smosh house and towards hers.

"Um...he didn't sleep with me tonight. After you guys left, I went to the kitchen and then he came in and said how it was best if he slept in his room for the night. Saying how they are waking up early and he didn't want to bother me. I had to act like nothing bothered me about it. He just said goodnight, got a message on his phone and left. No kiss or even a hug." I sigh, my eyes falling to my lap. "Maybe I'm just overreacting." I try to rationalize everything.

"You aren't. After everything that happened, you have a right to feel that way. Especially the way he's treating you." She said sternly.

"He has his reasons." I mutter.

"So his reasons are good enough to make you feel like you're not important or happy." She retorted angrily. I flinch at the harshness of her tone, I don't speak for the rest of the ride.

She pulled up to her garage and parked inside it. The only noise was the sound of the garage door closing. She heavily sighed, turning to face me after taking off her seat belt. "I'll help you through anything, but you know that he didn't treat you right. Don't defend him. But you know that you'll have to face it sooner or later. The guys don't know where you are."

"I know, Kalel. That's why I hate asking you to pick me up, but I need to be alone to think. Away from him. If they get angry I will take the blame. You are only helping." I tell her.

"You don't have to." She smiles. "But how about this, we'll camp out in the living room. Girl's night. And tomorrow, we'll have a girl's day."

I smile happily and nod, "Sounds great. I haven't done that in a while."

She squeals. We get out of the car and walk inside her house. It has the home like feeling that I feel from back home. She walks down a long hallway and I follow her. At the end there's a light on that obviously looked like a kitchen. I look to my left and see a living room with big and comfy looking couches. A flat screen hanging on the wall over a fireplace. I've seen her house in the vlogs she makes. It's beautiful. She turns towards me and smiles.

"I'm going to get some pillows and blankets. We'll camp out in the living room." I nod with a smile. She left up the stairs. My smile slowly faded after she left. I'm going to try to be happy. She's trying to make me happy so I'll do the same. I walk into the living room and awkwardly sat on the couch, dropping my bag on the floor.