YOU LIKE WHO?!

Diana's POV: 

Peaceful sleep. Comfortable silence. Comfy bed. I didn't know what time it was, and I didn't care. I just felt at peace like this. Nothing can ruin it right now. Just me lying in bed with a tank top and underwear. I didn't worry about anyone seeing me since no one would come in here without knocking. Oh, how wrong I was. After trying to fall back in a deep sleep, I was scared awake. 

"WAKE UP, BITCH!" Two girls scream in my ear. I scream in fear. I got so scared that I fell out of bed. Guess what didn't fall down with me? Guess who was also there besides Mari and Kalel? 

"What the hell guys?!" I say yelling and standing up, not realizing that Anthony and Ian were there...looking at me...with only underwear and a tank top. Oh crap. 

I quickly grab my blanket and cover my body and my burning red face. They leave faster than anything. Covering their eyes and muttering a quick 'sorry' and 'I didn't see anything'. This is going to be awkward. 

Mari and Kalel just laugh, not even trying to hide it. I hold back my laughter, grab my pillow and throw it at them. It makes them laugh even more. I just laugh. I can't even be mad at them. 

"Thanks a lot. Now things are going to be awkward now that they've seen me in this." I say to them, trying to be upset but failing badly. 

"So what? You have an awesome body. Flaunt it. Just not to Anthony." Kalel says. With a joking glare at me. 

"Obviously." I say reassuring her, sitting on my bed. They are perfect for each other, I'm not ruining it. "Why are you guys here anyways? We're shopping at 1." 

"Exactly!" Mari says, throwing my phone over to me. I look at the time. Crap...it's 1. 

"I'm sorry. I must've overslept." I say feeling bad. 

"Don't worry, just get dressed. We'll wait outside." Kalel says, pulling Mari out of my room. 

I put on some shorts and head to the bathroom. Brushing my teeth and whatnot. I go to my room. I pull out dark jeans, black converse and a purple plaid short sleeved shirt and got dressed. I curled my hair quickly to make it bounce. The teal tips are still there. I love it. Damn it. Now I have to face the guys. I sigh. Awkward. 

Ian's POV: 

Extremely wrong day to wake up Diana. Very wrong. Now I have that stuck in my head. That's how she sleeps?! God help me cleanse my mind. Please. Diana was getting ready and all of us were in the kitchen. We didn't talk about it. But I think everyone knew that she was what I was thinking about. Even with her 'pajama' incident, all I have been thinking about is...HER. Before saying good bye to Lauren, she whispered something in my ear..."You might not see it yet, but you guys are perfect for each other. Don't lose your chance." I had come to terms that I fell for her. Hard. But by the look of Diana's face last night, Joven has a better chance at getting her than me. He kissed her. It's too obvious. 

"I'm ready." Diana says when she gets to the kitchen. "And your girlfriend texted me, I invited her to come with us." She mentions while looking at me. 

"She's not my girlfriend. We had a good time but it didn't work out. We're going to stay friends." I tell her, we obviously knew from the beginning that nothing was going to happen. 

"Sucks for her." She says while ruffling my hair. "Would've been a lucky girl." She mutters to herself quietly. I acted like I didn't hear that, but why would she be lucky if she did. Whatever. 

"Let's go. She's going to meet us there." Diana says, while grabbing her purse. "See you guys later." 

We all say bye to each other. Seeing Kalel and Anthony kiss each other goodbye. I swear, I would be the happiest guy in the world to have what they have but with Diana. I hope I will have it.