BYE, BITCH!

Ian's POV: 

"Boop!" Diana says, playfully. Poking my face like a child. 

"Diana." I say seriously. Well, as serious as I can get with her. 

"Boop!" Great, Anthony joined it too. 

"Anthony." I say annoyed. 

"BOOP!" They both say at the same time...loudly...while poking my cheeks. 

We were going to eat and record for Lunchtime, but we have a disagreement about what to eat. It's 2 against 1. Guess who's the solo one? They just kept booping my face and recording. 

"FINE! We'll get Chinese!" I yell at them, banging my head against the table. I hear them high-fiving each other and turning off the camera. Anthony grabs the keys for his car. Diana pinches my cheeks. 

"Don't worry. You'll be happy once you start eating." She says with a knowing smile on her face. I smile back sarcastically and poke her stomach. She giggles and walks to the car. She sits in the back, while Anthony and I sit in the front. 

"Oh, let's get this over with." I say, laughing. Grabbing our camera and turning it on, pointing it at me. 

"Welcome to another episode of Lunchtime with Smosh! With special guest, Diana!" I point the camera at her. She smiles and waves. 

"Hey, everyone!" She says. 

"If you don't know who she is then...you must be lost." Anthony says into the camera as he pulls out of the garage. We all put on our seat belts. As we head to the Chinese place. 

Diana's POV: 

"So Ian, tell everyone what we're going to eat." Anthony says. I giggle. 

"You know." He says in a fake upset voice. 

"But it sounds so much better when you say it. Since you practically yelled that we're going to eat that certain food." I say in a baby voice. I can hear Anthony trying not to laugh. 

"We're eating Chinese food." He said in a dull voice. 

"YAY! He's so excited!" Anthony yells. We all laugh and Ian turns off the camera. 

"You guys are so going to rub it in my face so much." Ian says. 

"Pretty much." Anthony and I say at the same time. We all laugh as we arrive at Panda Express and get out of the car. 

"What do you guys want so I can order?" Anthony asks. We tell him what we want and he goes to order. 

I look over to my left and see those cheap toy machines and a claw machine. The inner child in me woke up as I walk over there. 

"Where are you going?" Ian asks. Following me with his camera. 

"Cheap toy paradise." I say. Looking back at him. I check my pockets for quarters and found 50 cents. I'm getting a tattoo just because. I put the quarters in and pulled the little cardboard sleeve that protects it. 

"What do you have there?" Ian asks and points the camera at me. I look over at him. 

"A tattoo. Perfect for a tramp stamp." I say showing the tattoo to the camera. 

"Skank." Ian says with a serious but joking tone. I tried to stay serious, but I couldn't. I burst out laughing. We laugh as he hands me the camera. 

"I bet I can get a stuffed animal out for you." He says. Pointing at the claw machine. 

"Bet you can't." I say to him challengingly. Recording him as he goes to the machine and taking out a dollar. 

"If I'm able to get a stuffed animal out of here, then you have to buy me dinner." He says as he sticks his hand out.