Letters and Dates

Diana's POV: 

"Let's open some mail!" Anthony exclaims to the camera. 

I was going to feature in this week's Mailtime with Smosh. We were filming on Thursday. It's cool how I get to be part of this. Of what they do. They get so much mail so I'm glad I'll help them opening and recording this whole episode. Anthony hands over the camera to me to film a little. I insert some jokes here and there. They laugh and we alternate camera turns. I helped open some packages, letters is immediately given to Ian and Anthony. It's not mine to read. Ian has the camera. I pick up a letter. It looks familiar. Oh My Gosh. This is mine. 

"Diana?" Anthony calls out my name. I look at him with a questionable glance. 

Ian snatches the letter from my hands. I went and tried to get it back, but I couldn't. 

"It's a letter from you." Ian says smiling. 

"No it isn't." I say quickly. 

Ian hands the letter to Anthony. He stands up knowing and holding it high in the air, very well knowing that I can't reach it. 

"It sure is. It has your name on it." Anthony mentions. 

"Don't open it." I say. I can't help but laugh at this. Ian is recording everything. Well it is the end of Mailtime. Might as well end it the Smosh way. I grab a fake water gun from my back pocket that a fan sent and pointed it at them. 

"Give me the letter and no one gets hurt." I say in a deadly tone. They look confused for a second. I discreetly wink at them so they get the hint. They look scared now. Good, they got it. 

"P-Please don't hurt us!" Ian cries. 

"Yea! We weren't going to read it!" Anthony says, fake crying. 

"Bullshit!" I say, in my best 'Sergeant Anous' impression. Making fake gunshot noises. 

Ian and Anthony fall back on the floor, faking death. I grab their camera, point it at the letter and grab it. Putting it in my back pocket. I was about to do the outro until I had an idea. They might kill me for this. With the camera at hand, I grab Anthony's hand and put it in Ian's hand to make it look like they're holding hands, making sure the camera sees it. I hold my laughter and point the camera at myself. 

"Even in death they still can't let go." I say in a cutesy voice. "So...leave anymore suggestions for Ian is Bored down below. BYE!" I turn off the camera and just burst out laughing. They quickly let go of their hands and look at me with a death stare. 

"Have fun with more Ianthony fan works." I say, trying to calm myself. 

"You are evil." They both say. 

"Tell me something new." I say with a smirk. 

"So why hide the letter?" Ian asks. My smile drops. 

Anthony's POV: 

"N-No reason." She says hesitating. 

Ian stands up and walks to her. What the hell is he going to do? She backs up slowly into a wall. He puts both hands on the wall, one on each side of her face. 

"Well then you wouldn't mind Anthony and me reading it." He tells her, his face getting closer to her. 

She looks at him and then at me. She smirks. She lifts her hand up, grabs his hair and pulls him face to face level. I swear if one of them moved an inch, their lips would touch. I just sat there stunned. 

"Both of you will see it...when the time is right." She says with a tone of voice that not even I can describe. She let's go of him and softly pushes him out of the way to get to her room.