I Hate You, Don't Leave Me

Ian's POV: 

A pounding feeling came up to my head as I woke up from my deep slumber. How much did I have to drink? I was about to move one arm up to cover my eyes from the blinding light, but I realized that I couldn't move it. I opened my eyes and looked down to see not black hair that I was accustomed to see, but I see dirty blonde hair. My eyes widened. What am I doing in bed with Melanie?

I look up at the ceiling, despite the headache I woke up content and with a clear mind. Million thoughts weren't running through my head. I was just...peaceful. I sigh quietly, taking a look at our situation. I was shirtless, jeans are still on and I have a hangover. Yet it's not as bad. I looked over at Melanie. She wore the same pajamas that she had always wore when we were together. I remember waking up like this every day with her. Her back was facing me, but she turned around. Her eyes opening, green eyes connecting with my blue ones. 

"Good morning." I whisper. She smiled 

"Actually..." Her voice trailed off, taking a quick peek behind her. "...good afternoon." My eyes widened. Afternoon? I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and looked at my phone. I had a couple of missed calls from Anthony and some crew members. 

"Crap..." I muttered. I dialed Anthony's phone and putting it to my ear. Hearing it ring. After 2 rings, he picked up. 

"Where the hell are you?" Anthony's angry voice rang through my ear loudly. I cringe. 

"I'm sorry. I got...held up." I say, looking at a smirking Melanie. "I'll be there." 

"No...don't come. The crew and I agreed to film my scenes only for today. Get your crap straight and come home when we finish." He said angrily, not bothering to let me speak as he hung up. What the hell? I look at my phone and rolled my eyes. Tossing my phone to the side. I sigh and lean back on the bed. 

"Smosh?" She simply asked. 

I just nod. 

"I didn't know. I'm sorry. You came here and started to drink and I couldn't let you drive home wasted." She explained. 

"Don't be sorry." I said, looking at her. "Thank you for helping. But I have a question..." I said as my sentence trailed off. 

"We didn't sleep together. We did sleep but...no sex." She stated. "We just talked until we fell asleep." I nod again, just looking at her. 

"Um...I'm sorry for coming like that last night. Totally uncalled for." I apologized. 

"It's okay." She giggled cutely. She sat up on the bed, scratching her head and walk towards the bathroom. 

I just laid there, thinking about the events from last night. I felt bad for hurting Diana, but...the heart wants what the heart wants. I couldn't say it back to her. I couldn't say it without knowing how I even felt. I just need time. I'll come home tonight but right now... 

"You want something to eat?" Melanie's voice asked. I nod, she smiled and walked away. 

...Right now, Melanie's on my mind. 

Diana's POV: 

I should've expected it. I should've known this would happen. I set myself for disaster. I'm so...stupid. Why did I come here? Fall in love? Why...? My eyes watered. I looked around the room, remembering the memories I've had here. I look over to my right seeing the teddy bear Ian gave me before. I stood up from the bed and walk towards the nightstand. I grabbed it, smiling at it for a second but then I remembered the events from last night. A frown formed on my face and threw it to the other side of the room, a pool of tears forming in my eyes again.