Chapter Twenty Four: Torture

After two weeks I have managed to write this chapter and update it!! I hope you like this chapter.. and if it's confusing I'm sorry. Obviously it won't be too graphic because I'm really crappy at writing that stuff so it's just tiny bits throughout the chapter. I'm sorry I haven't been able to update last weekend i was busy.. and this week was really busy as well... Next weekend will be the same but I'll try and get another update in. Hey you know you like this story? How 'bout voting and commenting? Recommending maybe? That could work? Any who! I hope you enjoy this chapter...! Much loveee xxxxxxxxxxxx GEMINI - BLUE IS SUCH A GOOD SONG!!! It doens't exactly fit in with the chapter but it does? if you get me?? The lyrics are abit mmmm doesn't suit it but seriously listen to it!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isabelle opened her eyes and was surrounded by dark wooden floors and white bare walls, the windows were covered with dark curtains and there was a wooden chair in the corner of the room. She looked around and found nothing until someone came out of the dark shadows and stared at her. It was the same girl Isabelle remembered from town, the girl who she didn't know, who came up to her and snapped her neck. "What? Where am I?!" Isabelle gulped as she spoke. She thought of that one second pain before she collapsed and her mind went blank. "You snapped my neck! Why? I don't even know you."

"You don't have to know me. But I know you. Isabelle Phillips. Vampire. Transitioned when you turned 17 by the Phillips bloodline, which is different then what most vampires go through to transition. Seems kinda pathetic if you ask me."

"What? My bloodline isn't pathetic. It's true. I checked it up on the Internet."

"Vampires are supernatural. You aren't born with the gene stupid girl. You was turned into a vampire. This 'Phillips Bloodline' is completely fake."

"Wha? Then how.. I can't of."

"Witches Isabelle. You have witches in your family. Maybe they used their witchy voodoo spells are made you transition.." Isabelle stared at her. "Oh come on. You go to that school with hundreds of witches you must've have known it was a possibility."

"But.." 

"For crying out loud." The girl was standing in front of her now, she pushed Isabelle chin up and gripped onto it tightly. She pushed in and Isabelle's neck was cracking at the pressure. "Witches obviously put a curse of you and when you turned 17 you got the strength and the blood cravings and then that's how you transitioned." The girl let go of Isabelle's neck and walked over and sat down on the chair.

"Why am I here?" 

"Because you need to be."

"But why? There must be a reason."

"No reason. Stop asking questions."

"No. I don't know you and now I'm chained up on this chair." Isabelle moved her arms and the chains rattled. "You really know how to do this don't you."

"I've had many chances to do this, it's fun."

"Not for me. What are you going to do?"

"You know.. bleed you dry, torture you.. basic stuff." The girl got up and held a knife in front of her. She bent down and sat in front of Isabelle. She grabbed hold of Isabelle wrist and sliced the knife over it, Isabelle winced and closed her eyes tight. "How does that feel?"

"Go to hell." Isabelle spat in the girl's face.

"Fine want to be like that fine. You got it." The girl ran over to the curtain and opened it a little. The sun crept along the carpet and sat on Isabelle's skin. Isabelle started wincing as the sun attacked her skin. Her skin started to burn and Isabelle screeched in pain. She tried to move in the chair but the chains forced her to sit still. "Still want me to go to hell."