Chapter Twenty-Seven: Chelsea

Okay so I just wanted to point out.. the chapter isn't like i normally write it.. It's got spaces between line.. for some reason and it's so long to change it all:( But i'll do it just for you guys! So it doesn't look like it ever messed up:P Once this story is over I will go through all my mistakes and correct them... Enjoy Chapter 27:D DEDICATED TO MY NEWEST FOLLOWER BOOKLOVER2929

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chelsea shot up and started to panic, she moved about the bed and Isabelle put her hand on Chelsea's hand. "Chelsea.. Calm down."

"What? Where am I?"

"You are in Nova Scotia. In my school. What do you remember?"

"I remember being in that god awful room, with nothing to eat. That girl, you in the chair.. Wait how did you get out?"

"How do you feel?" 

"I don't know... What's wrong with me?"

"You're transitioning Chelsea into a vampire."

"What!! No I can't how.. I never what?" Chelsea got up from the bed and started to walk around. Isabelle and Leo were now standing up facing her. "I'm dead?"

"Yes.. I didn't want this to happen to you but I'll help you through it."

"No! I don't need your help. I'd rather die then be one of them things!!" 

"Hurtful." 

"No let me go."

"No Chelsea." Isabelle stared at Chelsea as she went to walk to the door, quickly Isabelle stood in front of the door prevent Chelsea to leave. "You have to stay here."

"Wha? How did you do that?"

"Perks of being a vampire. Now sit down." Isabelle lead Chelsea to sit on the bed and she sat down with her.

Isabelle told Chelsea majority of the things she knew and now Chelsea sat on the bed with no emotion. "Chelsea, it's overwhelming. I know but I promise you. You'll get through this we all will." 

"But I don't want to be like this Izzy. What about my mom and dad? What do I say to them?"

"That's your decision you can leave here and go back to your somewhat normal life or start a new life here with us lot. It's your choice." A light tap on the door interrupted the conversation. Isabelle got up and opened the door. Miss Carter was standing and smiled at Isabelle. "Good Evening Miss Carter. Come in." Isabelle moved out of the way and let Miss Carter walk in. 

"Good evening Isabelle. Thank you." Miss Carter stood in the middle of the room. "Good Evening Leo and Chelsea." Chelsea stayed silent and watched her. 

"Leo and I are just going to go so you can have a talk with Chelsea. We'll be back soon. Come on Leo, let's go." Leo walked toward her and she grabbed his hand. They walked out Isabelle's room and walked to the dining hall. 

"Good evening Chelsea. My name is Miss Carter. I am the headmistress of Lady Meyers. I am aware Isabelle has told you everything you need to know for now. Are there any questions you want to ask?"

"Why did it happen to me?"

"Unfortunately, this has happened to majority of the students here. They didn't want to be a vampire, they didn't choose to become one it was forced upon them like it has you. But you will get used to it. Life will be a little different for a couple of months while you adjust to life as a vampire. But you need to complete your transition first."