Chapter Eighteen: Confessions and Curiosities

Heeeeeeeey guys!! So I've tried to make this chapter as long as I could but also trying to make this interesting! I've been planning this for days but only started writing it properly tonight! Aren't I good? :P ahaha:') Anyways please I'd love to know what you think and if your confused or whatever just message me... If you saw my status I know there are a few grammar mistakes but I have finished this story I will go through every chapter and change it all so it's the same. So please I'd love feedback and votes would be amazing! Oh also this story has 225 reads! I'm sooooooo happy people are actually reading it... too think I was never gonna do this story in the first place. ANYWAYS ENJOY READING AND YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isabelle laid on her bed staring at the ceiling in complete silence. 3 hours ago, her and Leo had arrived back at Lady Meyers. Leo helped her with the bags and placed them in the room for her. She went to see Miss Carter 30 minutes after she arrived back. Isabelle got off her chest that she had finally accepted she was apart of this world and not her old one. She had said goodbye to her mom, and her best friend all in the same day. She had sacrificed her daylight ring for her father and she told Miss Carter everything, everything from breaking down at her mothers grave and telling her best friend she could never see her again. 

After she had spoken to Miss Carter, Isabelle walked towards the dining hall and had a snack. She sat in silence and that was until Charlotte and Katy sat down next to her. Isabelle answered all the questions they threw at her and now they would be coming into her room at any minute to help her unpack. Or in Charlotte's case what clothes she could potentially wear for a day. 

Right on time, Charlotte barged through the door without knocking and sat on the floor. She started to open the suitcase just as Isabelle sat up. "Tired much?" Charlotte questioned her.

"Its been a few rough days. I just have to get used to it all."

"I know how you're feeling. Well actually I don't. But whatever happens I'm here. You're my friend Izzy and I'm here to support you." Charlotte picked out a light pink top with ruffles on it. "Cute top." She smiled and placed in a pile. Isabelle sat down on the floor and they folded clothes to put away in the drawers and another pile which was to be hung up in the wardrobe. "So what's going on with you and Leo?"

"What do you mean?"

"He volunteered to take you to your old home and you didn't even have to ask."

"He's just a friend Char, Nothing else."

"Just a friend my arse! You guys are totally together."

"We aren't together. He's my friend." 

"Do you like him?" Charlotte asked and Isabelle hesitated for a second.

"Yes. Kinda I don't know. There's a part of me saying I like him as a friend and another part saying I like him  a lot more than a friend."

"I can tell he likes you." 

"What? How?"

"The way he looks at you it's like he'll do anything for you. Tell me did anything happen while you was away?" She looked at Isabelle sternly.

"I told him I loved him. But I don't. I don't love him as in Love him with all my heart."

"Did he say it back?"

"I don't know. I fell straight to sleep after I said it. I have no clue what he said after me."

"Ah Okay." Charlotte smirked.