Chapter Thirty: 1 Year Later Part 1

Hi Guys! Omg you have no idea how hard I've tried writing up this chapter! Trying to keep it interesting it's really hard! But I hope you like it. BTW It's not just about what Isabelle has been up to a year later, it's also about Katy who moved to the sister school of Lady Meyer's in the last chapter. ( But it'll only be a little bit.. Not really much I can write about her.) Also writing about Chelsea who went back to Philadelphia in the last chapter and also what happened with Charlotte and Amy did they stay in Nova Scotia or did they leave like the others? Keep reading and you'll find out. Enjoy xoxox BTW When I write ***** It's a new person's story about what happened.  This Chapter is dedicated to BePassionate24. She is one of my favourite fanfiction writers ever, she writes so many good STELENA fanfics that I think everyone should read. Find her on twitter! She is also on here, Check out One and Only. If you love Stefan and Elena then this is your kind of story!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So that's Venice, Naples, Cantania, Pisa and Rome, all checked off your travelling list for Italy. Where to next?" Leo said as he stepped out of the bathroom rubbing a towel on his hair, he walked across the room towards the balcony, and sat on the opposite chair across from Isabelle. Who was sitting at the table reading an Italian book. "How can you even understand the words?" Isabelle turned her head and smiled at Leo.  

"I found an english version." Isabelle stuck her tongue out. "When we were walking through the town yesterday, I saw a book stall and me being me I was intrigued when I saw all the different books. I spent at least 20 minutes talking to the book seller."  

"Is it a good book? What's it about?" Leo sat down on the other chair which was facing the sunset.  "It's not a well known book. But it's set in the 1940's and it's this family who has just survived the war, but their oldest son died, it's about how they survive over the next few years. It's a really intriguing story." Isabelle closed the book and placed it on the table.  

"I'm sure it is. So we've been here for over two months now.. Where's the next country we are going to visit? We have visited France, Germany, England. Where to next?"

"I don't know. How about nearer to Asia? Or we can stay in the Europe part for a few more months. We've been travelling for little under a year now and it's been great so far."  

"It sure is baby." Leo spun his daylight ring around his finger and looked up at Isabelle and smiled gently.  

"I want to go all around Australia as well... Leo why did you even decide to come with me?"  

"Like I said, I can't see my world without you in it. If I didn't choose to go with you I don't know what I would have done." Isabelle walked over and sat on Leo's lap.  

"I don't know what I would do without you."  

"I love you Isabelle."  

"I love you too." Isabelle leaned and pecked his lips. "You know we sound so cheesy now.. Always saying we love each other." Leo snickered and let Isabelle rest her head on his chest.  

"Shall we go for dinner?" Leo quietly said. "I mean human food. But when we leave, we'll visit the local hospitals and grab a few bags."  

"I don't want to steal blood Leo." Isabelle stood up and crossed her arms.  

"It's not stealing... Just borrowing it but never giving it back."  

"Leo. I'm serious." Isabelle frowned at Leo was now standing in front of her cupping her cheeks.  "Me too. Baby... We can't survive without blood. We'll desiccate. Now c'mon I'm hungry." Leo squashed Isabelle's cheeks together and kissed her pouted lips before walking off to get changed.