Missing Part: Chapter Twenty Four: Torture

Hi guys! This is the missing part for ch 24.. I didn't really put anything into it, so it's very confusing but with this missing part, it may solve it all... so this is just an in depth and more informative version than the real chapter. Enjoy xoxoxoxo
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isabelle opened her eyes and was surrounded by dark wooden floors and white bare walls, the windows were covered with dark curtains and there was a wooden chair in the corner of the room. She looked around and found nothing until someone came out of the dark shadows and stared at her. It was the same girl Isabelle remembered from town, the girl who she didn't know, who came up to her and snapped her neck. "What? Where am I?!" Isabelle gulped as she spoke. She thought of that one second pain before she collapsed and her mind went blank. "You snapped my neck! Why? I don't even know you."
"You don't have to know me. But I know you. Isabelle Phillips. Vampire. Transitioned when you turned 17 by the Phillips bloodline, which is different then what most vampires go through to transition. Seems kinda pathetic if you ask me."
"What? My bloodline isn't pathetic. It's true. I checked it up on the Internet."
"Vampires are supernatural. You aren't born with the gene stupid girl. You was turned into a vampire. This 'Phillips Bloodline' is completely fake."
"Wha? Then how.. I can't of."
"Witches Isabelle. You have witches in your family. Maybe they used their witchy voodoo spells are made you transition.." Isabelle stared at her. "Oh come on. You go to that school with hundreds of witches you must've have known it was a possibility."
"But.." 
"For crying out loud." The girl was standing in front of her now, she pushed Isabelle chin up and gripped onto it tightly. She pushed in and Isabelle's neck was cracking at the pressure. "Witches obviously put a curse of you and when you turned 17 you got the strength and the blood cravings and then that's how you transitioned." The girl let go of Isabelle's neck and walked over and sat down on the chair.

"I want answers." Isabelle blinked and spat out the words venomously.
"Well I can't give you answers... But I know someone who can." The girl smirked at her. "Stay right there." She said before walking off down the stairs. 
"Well it's not like I can't move." Isabelle cursed under her breath and sat back in the chair. She knew there was no way of getting out of the chains, even though she had superhuman strength, these chains were not getting off her easily without a fight, every time Isabelle tried to move the chains they burned her skin. The girl had put some herbs which was toxic to vampires, Isabelle knew this because of leaning it in school. A few seconds later, she heard muffled sounds and footsteps returning to the room, and then she heard the girl come back into the room with someone in tow. It was her mother, Sarah. "What? Mom?"
"Shut up." The girl spat at her. "Sit down." She pushed Sarah to the ground and she fell down with a thump. "Now, are you going to tell your darling daughter, the truth or should I?"
"What? What truth?"
"Am I talking to you? No I'm not. So shut up."
"No." Isabelle hissed. The girl quickly moved to Isabelle's side and sliced her neck with the knife. Sarah made a muffled scream underneath the masking tape that was taped to her mouth. The girl leaned down and ripped the tape off of Sarah's mouth and she winced in pain as her skin burned. 
"Now, I'll let you girls talk. If I here anything that I shouldn't be hearing, I will come back in here, take Sarah back downstairs and torture her again and as for you buttercup." She lifted Isabelle's head up so she was facing her. "Try anything which will let you escape, let's just say you wouldn't be getting any further then the door because the sun is up high. So enjoy your chat ladies." She smiled wickedly and swiftly moved out the room and closed the door behind her. 

"Mom..." Isabelle blinked at Sarah, who was watching her. "Say something.." 
"What am I going to say?" Sarah spoke quietly.
"I want answers mom." She breathed. "Was this a curse?" Sarah stayed silent before talking again
"Yes. It was. I am a witch."
"You're a witch? You didn't think to tell me." 
"You didn't need to know Isabelle. I was protecting you." Isabelle let out a laugh which made Sarah jump.
"Protecting me? You were protecting me? From what? Huh.. You saying nothing is what put my life in danger and dad?"
"He knew everything."
"Everything?" Isabelle looked her her, her eyebrows lifted up. 
"He knew about me being a witch. I told him everything when we met."
"Tell me." Isabelle bit her tongue, to stop her shouting at her mom. "Please."
"When I was in my twenties, I was a powerful witch. Everything was better after I found out what I was. But a few months later, I met your father. I instantly fell for him, maybe it was his looks, or his kind personality and we became a couple. But it wasn't so easy... Your grandmother said us witches shouldn't mix with the humans, because hundreds of years ago, if people found out you were a witch you would be killed. Burnt alive. So we kept our relationship hidden, no one found out until a few years later. It was fall, October to be precise. My mother somehow found out about your father and I still together. She took me to her ancestors building. This building was special to all of our family's line. It was the one place we could be safe with vampire's roaming our towns. I was told vampires were evil, supernatural creatures that preyed on an individual human. So as I was brought to the building, they sat me into a chair, surrounded by candles and 5 ladies that I knew that was obviously part of my mom's coven, and they put a curse on me for loving a man who wasn't part of the supernatural world."
"And the curse was me?" 
"It wasn't exactly on you, but they said, when I have a child. A daughter or son, the curse would trigger in their late teens. The immense strength, the mood swings, sensitive to the sun, and of course the craving of blood, just..."
"Just like me." Isabelle looked to the floor and sighed. "I'm sorry mom. If I knew maybe it wouldn't have ended up like this.."
"That's the thing. It would end up like this at anytime. A curse stays with you forever, so even if you didn't transition you would have to live with all them problems for the rest of your life. Even though I hate seeing you as this person, being controlled by blood I'd rather you be happy with your life then be in pain."
"You knew it would happen to me.."
"Yes I did."
"Then why did you act like that when I told you?"
"I don't know..." Sarah avoided Isabelle's look and stayed silent until the girl came back into the room.
"Times up. Come on Sarah let's go."
"Where are you taking her?" Isabelle looked up and watched her.
"Back where she was before. Down in the cellar until she's needed."
"Can't she stay here? Please?"
"No. Now come on." She stood above Sarah and tapped her foot before Sarah stood up quickly and was dragged from the bare room and shoved down the stairs. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!! So I know I wasn't going to say I was going to add more onto this story but I've decided to add a few more chapters, 2 or 3 which explains a few of the chapters better.. like this one... It's nothing like the original chapter this is different, so please read the first one before reading this. I only added in the first bit from Ch24. Anyways Hope you enjoyed this little chapter... 

Until Next Time xoxoxoxox