Chapter Twenty Five: Finding Isabelle

Chaper 25 is finally up!!! Enjoy!!! So the song doesn't really fit in with this chapter!! Or does it? We Are Ghosts by James vincent mcmorrow's voice is ohmygod! Beautiful! I don't really know if the songs fits.. I dont think it does but does it have to? No not really just enjoy it while you can!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isabelle woke up to find John sitting in front of her. Isabelle scanned the room to find Chelsea was laying on the floor sound asleep. Isabelle remembered the times she stayed with her overnight, Chelsea wouldn't stir once in the night. She would snore when she went into a deep sleep and also make weird noises throughout the night. John was staring at her, Isabelle licked her lips to help her speak. "Why did you do it?" John just sat there staring at her and didn't answer her. "Why did you ruin my life John?" 

"I didn't mean for it to be this way."

"How was it supposed to be? Just kill my parents or my dad even. Lie about my mother's death, make me think she died 4 months ago while you keep her captive."

"It wasn't my choice. I was made to."

"But you didn't have to kill my father." Isabelle's blinked as the tears rolled down her cheeks. "I've been grieving all this time John. All this time I've been thinking it's been my fault that my parents died." Isabelle sniffed and choked on a cough. "I just want to know why."

"When I found out your mother was a witch, a powerful witch, I had to find her. That's why I found you in that alleyway. I found out you was a vampire, and I enrolled myself into working in the surgery with your mother. Got to know her a little better, but then when you found out who I was, I knew you wouldn't let me see her. Then your mother invited me in your home and I knew it worked.. but you just didn't let me explain myself. It wouldn't of ended up this way if you understood me better."

"I don't want to understand you better. You are a monster." Isabelle spat out.

"And you're not? Oh come on Isabelle, you and me both know that this isn't how our lives were supposed to be. You wasn't supposed to be a vampire and I wasn't supposed to ruin your life. I'm sorry about everything."

"Oh enough with the petty speech. John get out. I need to speak to Isabelle alone." The girl walked through the door. 

"Sure Kaitlyn. What should I do with the human?"

"You leave her here. Take the witch down to the basement so she can keep that guard up, I don't need any intruders here."

Miss Carter walked through the halls towards the dining hall. She spotted Leo sitting with Charlotte, Katy, Amy and Sasha. "Good morning everyone. Can I speak to you a quick minute please?" Charlotte put the blood bag on the table and stood up. The others got up and followed them out towards Miss Carters office. Miss Carter leaned against her desk as she watched Charlotte, Leo and Katy sit down. Amy and Sasha was standing behind them. "Has anyone seen Isabelle?" 

"No. We heard she went to town but I haven't seen her since the party the night before." Charlotte said, with a concerned look on her face. 

"She hasn't arrived back for two whole days now. I was wondering if you knew where she was. Just in case she came back when it was in the middle of the night and just went back to her room."

"What do you mean she's not come back?" Leo went to stand up but Charlotte held him back. 

"What I'm saying is if you know anything you have to tell me." Miss Carter stood up.

"Did she say why she was going to town?"

"No. She just said she needed to go there." Leo got up and guested for them to follow.