Chapter Twenty One: Fallen For His Charms

The song on the side... I really pictured it for the last chapter But listen to it!! I heard it on a fan video of Stebekah (Anyone here ship Stebekah Because I do) People check her out. Her youtube is twilightjacobfan1  

Anyways enjoy this chapter and pleasee comment or whatever! ahah xD xxxxxx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlotte sat on Isabelle's bed and watched her. Isabelle threw the heels down in her wardrobe and picked out some black sweatpants, she put them on underneath her dress and took of her dress off and threw it into the corner, she quickly picked a red Ralph Lauren polo shirt and slipped it on. She sat down on the floor in front of her. Isabelle sighed and then lightly smiled. "Char, I've fallen for him."

"I knew you would!"

"It's only been four months Charlotte. I've known him four months and I fell for him instantly."

"Finally you've admitted it. So the dance made you get together more?" Charlotte watched Isabelle's lips pull in the corner.

"Yeah you could say we got closer." Isabelle winked. "But I'll spare the gory details. Wait a minute! Charlotte it's five in the morning why are you even up?" 

"I was going to go to the gym and have a little workout session. I do it every morning before everyone gets up. Do you want to come along?" 

"No thanks, I'm going to have a shower and just finish off the paper for history which is due later on this afternoon."

"Oh yeah, I have a little bit left to write and I'm finished. Okay I'll see you later. Meet me in the dining hall for breakfast at seven and we'll go up to the computer room and finish it off."

"Actually I just want to get it done in my room. I'll try and find you later on okay." 

"Alright. See you later." Charlotte got up from the bed and walked out of the door. Isabelle sighed and got up from the floor, she walked into the bathroom and hopped into the shower. As she washed her hair she thought over the night before, she touched her neck and remembered when Leo trailed kisses along her neck and to her mouth. She touched her lips and smiled. Once Isabelle had finished in the shower she wrapped her hair in a towel and let it dry naturally. She put on her sweatpants and the red polo top again and sat at the desk and opened her mac book and started finishing off the paper.

**

 A few hours later, Isabelle had finished the long essay she had been working on for a few weeks. Mr Hutchingson set the whole class a 2000 word essay about vampires and their history, Isabelle saved the work onto the memory stick she always had with her mac book and closed her mac down. Isabelle put on her Converse and walked up towards the computer suite. She had to print this work off before the class which was 2 hours away. Isabelle walked up towards the room. She passed a few familiar faces, the ones she saw every month when the whole school sat in the big hall as part of worshipping Lady Meyer. Isabelle sat down in the chair and logged on, she checked over the 5 sheets of paper and printed it off. She walked over to the teacher who was always sitting in the same place marking papers every time she was in there.

"Hi have you got a plastic wallet I could use please?"

"Of course here you go." He took pieces of paper from one and handed it to Isabelle.

"Thanks." Isabelle smiled and put her pieces of paper in it. She held onto it walked out. "See you soon Sir." She said as she walked down the stairs towards the second level. She walked across the corridor to the big room to see Chloe. Not all of the witches were sitting down in the room as they were last time Isabelle came to see Chloe.