Chapter Thirteen: It Takes Control

Hey guys! It's me I hope your liking the story so far... I am enjoying writing this.. and I'm glad I started it. Anyways enjoy reading! And please comment and vote. I'm so happy people like it so far. Thanks xxx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

"Isabelle! Isabelle. Come on wake up! We're going to be late!" Charlotte banged hard on the door. "Izzy! I swear to god if you don't wake up I will make this door coming off it's hinges!" Charlotte screamed. Isabelle woke up with a stir, she got up and with her super speed she answered the door to a bright red Charlotte. "For god sake Isabelle! We have gym in 10 minutes! We have to be down there now." 

"What? I thought I was starting in a few days!"

"Isabelle. You have a timetable look at it in future. Now come on chop chop! Get in your track pants, top and sneakers."

"Problem.." Isabelle slowly said. When she said that, she could of sworn Charlotte's head exploded.

"What now?" her eyes watched Isabelle carefully.

"I don't have anything."

"Oh your so useless. Follow me." Charlotte grabbed Isabelle's hand and they run to her room. Isabelle stood there and watched Charlotte run around the room collecting all the things she would need for gym. "Now hurry, If you don't we're going to have to run to gym. Mrs Barnes doesn't wait. She has a easy temper as well!"

Isabelle looked at her watch and said to Charlotte that they didn't even have time to walk. They ran with their super speed and ran to the gym. Isabelle didn't know where she was going so she held onto Charlotte's arm and they ran. They got there in the nick of time and walked through the double doors. As they walked in there was at least 20 girls. "Ah good morning girls. Nice of you to join us." Mrs Barnes said. 

"Sorry Mrs Barnes, we were getting ready."

"I don't want to hear it. It's time to get started! Now go help everyone set up." The gym had light wooden floors and bricked walls. There were benches around the room and there were mats on the floor. "Okay ladies, come here please." Mrs Barnes gestured them all to come forward. "Ah you must be Isabelle Phillips the new student."

"Please miss call me Isabelle." 

"Okay Isabelle." Mrs Barnes said with a 'sssss' As she pronounced the S in here name. Charlotte was right she was in such a bad mood and them both being late didn't make her any happier. "Okay get into pairs please." She huffed. "Now!" She screeched. All the girls found her partners and Isabelle stuck with Charlotte. "Okay girls. Now you are in your pairs. We shall start Vampire Defence class."

"Vampire Defence Class?" Isabelle asked

"Yes Miss Phillips VDC! I'm sure Charlotte can tell you all about it." She walked off.

"She's not exactly the happiest bunny in the field."  

"I heard that Harris!" Mrs Barnes shouted over.

"Vampire. As you know. Anyways come on."

"What do we have to do?

"You know practise our blocking, our stances. Come on lets just start before she comes over and shouts at us again." Charlotte backed up and started to run at Isabelle. Isabelle moved out of the way as she charged forward. "No what are you doing. You need to block me. Okay.. I'm going to try something different. Be prepared." Charlotte stood in front of her now and watched her tentatively. Charlotte shot her hand from her side and aimed for Isabelle's face. Just before she hit, Isabelle caught her hand and pushed it back. "Damn girl. Okay again this time we run at each other." Charlotte ran to the end of the hall as Isabelle stayed. As Isabelle squinted her eyes, she saw Charlotte's veins were on show. Charlotte ran fast forward and charged at Isabelle. Isabelle grabbed onto Charlotte's wrist and tugged on it, which made Charlotte fly off the ground and crashed on the wooden floor. "Ow! Too rough! Too rough!" Isabelle helped Charlotte up off the floor and they both laughed.