Chapter Twenty: Masquerade

Hey guys! This chapter is 3 months in advanced, and I want to make it long. Oh and there is a little bit of sexy time! Please don't judge I'm so crappy at writing sexy stuff, but I tried okay. I TRIED!!! muahahha anyways enjoy!! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*3 Months Later*

The last 3 months were a blur, Charlotte had asked Isabelle to help her sort out the dance every night, and every time Isabelle went to see Chloe about John, Leo would always catch her and bring her back to Charlotte who was always freaking out what decorations would go with each other and what colours would suit the hall. They stayed up all hours of the day to decorate the hall. Charlotte finally decided and finished it all and then she dragged them all out minus Leo to pick their dresses. 

Now Isabelle was standing in front of the mirror of her wardrobe, adjusting the mask on her face. Charlotte had arranged a Masquerade ball. Isabelle straightened out the black dress that sat just above her knees. She brushed her long blond hair and put the straightener through it. Isabelle smiled lightly as her hair had been so easy to style. She pinned two pieces of her hair together at the back and stepped into the black heels. The heels were the ones she borrowed from Chelsea but never gave them back, Isabelle picked up the bright red lipstick off her dresser and added another two layers of the lipstick until her lips were a bright red. The door lightly knocked and Isabelle beamed. She looked at the clock on her wall and it was just the time, dead on 8pm Leo knocked. Isabelle wondered how he did it, and she would eventually ask him about it. Isabelle walked over towards the door and opened the door. There he stood in a black suit with a black mask on his face only showing his mouth and bright green eyes and his brown floppy hair. "Good evening." His smile widened and Isabelle smiled back. "You look absolutely stunning. The dress is lovely and your hair is amazing and is that strawberries I can smell." Leo winked and half smiled.

"I wash my hair with strawberry shampoo you know that. Thank you. You look dashing and very very handsome." Isabelle stared into his green eyes. Leo pulled a single rose from behind him and handed it to her. She lifted the bright red rose to her nose and inhaled the aroma. "Thank you. It's lovely. I have nowhere to put it though." She looked at his pocket on his jacket and placed the rose in the pocket so the petals were sticking out. She looked back up to his face and smiled. "There we go. Shall we go?" 

"Sure." Leo grabbed Isabelle's arm lightly and tucked it into his. Isabelle secured her grip in his arm and they walked towards the hall. The spoke all the way about class and how Isabelle had settled in. As they got closer to the hall, there were many girls in dresses and masks, most of the girls clung to their dates and laughed with them. Charlotte ran over towards Isabelle and shrieked. 

"I told you that dress would suit you. Did you know Leo that she wasn't going to buy it? If it wasn't for me, she wouldn't look so goddamn hot tonight. Anyway here you are guys. My special punch." Charlotte winked. "Go have fun and mingle with people. I want everyone dancing tonight! No buts Isabelle." She said as Isabelle was about to interject. 

"I'll be over in a little bit I need to go talk to a few of the guys. I'll be back soon." Leo smiled and kissed Isabelle cheek. Every time he kissed her hand or cheek she would blush.

"Okay see you soon." Leo walked off into a sea of black suits and masks. Isabelle sat at the table with Katy and Amy. They were engrossed in a conversation when she started talking to them. "Hey girls. You look beautiful! The pair of you." 

"Thanks Izzy. You do as well." Isabelle smiled and took a sip of Charlotte's special punch. By special she meant, there was probably a two whole bottles of vodka, fruit juice and actual pieces of fruit in. Isabelle downed the rest of the drink and smiled. "So did you bring a date?"