Chapter One: The Birthday

Hi guys! Thanks for actually clicking on my story! I hope you enjoy it. This is my first vampire story that I'm planing to write in the next few weeks. Please leave your comments and stuff. Thanks everyone.. So here's chapter one.... Claire Holt as Isabelle Phillips! Picture on the side:D

Isabelle woke up to a beautiful day, the sun shone through her bedroom windows. Just as she stretched and was just about to get out of bed when her bedroom door knocked. Both of her parents had walked in with presents. "Happy Birthday Darling." Isabelle's mom, Sarah walked up to her and hugged her tight. She handed Isabelle the presents and sat on the bed with her. "We didn't know what to get a 17 year old for her birthday so we just got you something that you can use everyday." Isabelle unwrapped the presents and inside a black box was a digital camera.

"Thanks mom! Thanks Dad, I really wanted a camera I was going to buy one out of the money I've been saving up from work." Isabelle had been working at the D.I.Y shop just inside the town as a sales advisor. She loved her job and was dedicated to it. She had been saving up the money she got every week and raised a total of $500.

"Don't be silly darling. You're 17 in your second year of college you can't afford to waste money." Sarah got up off the bed and handed another present this one was from her father. "Here's your present from your father! If he wasn't so busy with technology he would've given it to you already." Isabelle's dad was standing by the door clicking many buttons on the video camera he had bought only a few months ago.

"Sorry sweetie! I don't know how to work this thing. I've read the instructions over and over but I have no idea how to turn it on." His eyebrows crushed together. "But that present will go great with the new camera we bought you."

"Maybe try the huge big red button on the top of the camera." Isabelle's father lowered the camera and pressed the red button. It made a sound and turned on.

"Oh that's where the on and off switch is. I best go read over the instructions again before I break this goddamn thing." Isabelle's dad left the room and walked down the stairs shouting back "Happy Birthday Darling!"

"Oh your father! What are we going to do with him eh?" Sarah chuckled. "Go on open it up" Isabelle ripped off the wrapping paper and it fell on her duvet. Inside the paper was a photo album which had plenty of spaces for pictures with the girls at college. "Anyways come on you have to leave for school in a minute chop chop." She clapped her hands together and walked out of her room.

Isabelle got up off her bed and walked over to her wardrobe, she picked out the clothes that she was going to wear, she walked towards the bathroom and heard the TV downstairs her dad was watching sports again, her mother was probably in the kitchen cooking lunch. Isabelle finished having a shower and dried her hair quickly, picked up her bag and an apple, and walked out the door and started her way to college.