Chapter Five: Overwhelmed by Blood

Isabelle laid on her bed. She had nothing to do and now she had lessons to attend to. She got up and walked over to her window and opened the curtains, the sun pierced through the window and started to attack Isabelle. She screamed a loud pitch and with her speed she fell into the corner of her room. The sun burned her skin but within seconds the burns vanished. Her mother ran straight into the room. "Isabelle? Whats wrong?"

"Ahh.. Nothing...erm... There was a bee in here."

"Don't be silly Isabelle. Now come on get ready for college."

"No. I'm not going in." Isabelle stared. "Can you close the curtains?" Her mother walked over and closed the curtains.

"Why do you want them closed? You have to go! Mrs Henry rung up 2 days ago saying you wasn't showing up to her lessons on time. You need to start going otherwise you're going to fail."

"I just don't want to go."

"Get up and get ready Isabelle. This is the last time I'm going to say it." Isabelle stood up from the floor and rushed over to her mom.

"And I told you that I don't want to go. Now you listen to me." Isabelle tried compelling for the first time, her pupils changed sizes and her mom stood still, staring at her. "You are going to let me stay at home because I want to. You're not going to remember what happened this morning. Now go downstairs and pretend to dad that I'm ill and go to work." Isabelle blinked and her mother just nodded and walked down the stairs out of her room without making any more contact.

For the whole day, Isabelle sat in her room. Stuck because of the sun. It was hard being a vampire because of the restrictions you could, all she wanted to do was feed on someone's blood. She was craving it badly. She had committed her first kill just last night and it was her teacher. She had pleaded not to kill her but she did anyway. Isabelle walked around her room and tried to find something to do. Hours at home all day doing nothing was annoying her, all she wanted to was go out and find something or someone to eat.

As the sun started to go down, Isabelle got ready. She walked over to her wardrobe and picked out black leather pants, her tall heeled boots and her black shirt. She curled her hair so she had blonde curly hair. As it was Friday night, there was going to loads of people to eat. Which excited her, she could actually go hunt and manipulate the people. Isabelle ran down the stairs and called out to her mom who was in the kitchen cooking "Mom! I'm going out bye."

"Bye sweetie." Her mom said.

"Darling what's going on with Isabelle?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well she's not going out in the daytime and only the nighttime. She's not eating... what happened this morning?"

"Nothing happened."

"Really?"

"Yes, nothing happened." Sarah didn't remember anything from this morning. "Do you want some pie?"

"Yeah go on then." Sarah served up the pie and chips and gave it to her husband.

Isabelle stalked the streets, the local bars were full of people, who went out every Friday to drink and catch up with their work buddies. She may be 17 but she could easily make the security guards let her in. But to stop her from being caught by people her parents knew she sneaked round the back towards the toilets. She slyly walked into the toilets to a girl applying make-up and sorting out her hair. The girl noticed her reflection in the mirror and turned around. "Oh god you scared me." The girl nervously laughed.

"I'm sorry." Isabelle smiled warmly. "Your necklace is so beautiful." Isabelle walked up towards her touched her neck and started compelling her. "Don't scream." And with that Isabelle bared her fangs and sunk into the girls neck. Slowly sucking the blood from the girl. The blood was warm and sweet, it tasted so much better than last nights. Isabelle slowly removed her teeth from the girls neck and wiped her mouth. She breathed deeply and bit into her wrist. She placed her wrist on the girls mouth and made her drink some of her blood. Just then the bite mark started to disappear and it was gone within a matter of seconds. Isabelle researched up vampire's and found out that vampire blood helped a human heal so every person she hurt she could easily erase her memory and heal her. "Hey I'm sorry, I was hungry." She stared into the girls eyes. "Now listen you're going to go out there and go drink and party with your friends, forget about what happened here tonight. Now go." She shoved her towards the door and with her speed she ran away into the night. The girl walked out towards her friends that were on the dance floor.

"Where have you been?"

"I was in the bathroom doing my makeup."

"You took quite a while. Anyways drink this come on." The girl took the drink and partied with her friends.

Isabelle walked around the town, where the music was blaring. Cars going past and people who were drunk were walking around. It had been 3 hours since she had been out. Isabelle walked past shops that had closed for the evening and heard a girl moaning. She walked towards where it was and stood just peaking around the corner. A boy was roughly pinning his girl up against the wall. "Chris. Chris stop. No I don't want to. You're drunk stop. Chris." He started kissing her roughly and gripping at her clothes. "Chris no. Help me. Someone. Please." Chris looked at her and slapped her hard around the face.

"Shut up you stupid woman." The girl started to cry and put her palm to her bright red cheek. Isabelle walked around the corner and faced them

"Hey leave her alone." Isabelle shouted towards him.

"Who are you?" He turned around, he was drunk out of his face and couldn't even stand straight.

"No one you know but you should leave her alone."

"You can't tell me what to do." Isabelle walked closer to him. "You're just a young girl." Isabelle turned to the young girl and stared at her.

"Get out of here. Now." The girl quickly obeyed and run away. Isabelle turned round and faced the drunken mess named Chris. "Who gives you the right to slap and hurt girls?"

"I get to do what I want." He slurred. Isabelle was near him now and he could easily hit her. "Get away from me." He got his fist and went to hit Isabelle right in the face. She caught his hand and smiled. "Wha? How did you do that?" Isabelle showed the veins under her eyes and hissed at him fully showing her fangs. "What? Oh my..." Chris screeched as Isabelle's teeth pierced his neck, she drained him of his blood. His body went flimsy and fell to the floor. Isabelle lifted her face and took a deep breath and wiped her face. Isabelle was overwhelmed by the blood and she couldn't stop.