Chapter Thirty: 1 Year Later Part 2

Hey guys! I'm back with a part 2 of Chapter Thirty! I only separated it because it would of been long in the first place.. So how did you find part 1 and it's ending? But now this is about Chelsea's and Charlotte's/Amy's/Sasha's life a year later. Hope you enjoy it and I hope to make it long like the other one!:) Let's make this the longest chapter I've ever written!! Wooo Okaay Enjoy!! xoxox

******** = This means a new story about a different person.
Italic = This means it is a flashback. Flashbacks will mainly occur in Chelsea's part but I'll see about Charlotte's. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

******* 
"Chelsea sweetie are you okay?"
"Yeah mom I'm fine." Chelsea called out, she was laying on her bed in her room, the curtains closed and staring up at the ceiling. It had been exactly a year since Chelsea returned home to Philadelphia, she tried to get used to being a vampire without anyone finding out about it.
"Okay honey. Dinner will be done soon, you have to go pick up Sophie from her friends in ten minutes. If you don't mind."
"Sure mom." Chelsea shouted down. She got up from her bed and walked across her room, she put on the daylight ring on her index finger. She hadn't been out the house for a few days so she didn't need to wear her ring. Chelsea lifted her hands and pulled open the curtains wide, her whole room turned from a dark and gloomy feel to a bright and happy atmosphere. Chelsea tied up her hair in a high pony tail and walked downstairs. The smell of food was cooking, and Chelsea's mom came in from the kitchen. "Smells good mom. What are we having?"
"Steak, fries and veggies."
"Sounds good. I'll go pick up Sophie now."
"Are you sure? You've still got like 10 minutes before you really need to pick her up."
"Yeah. I'll take a long route around."
"You know where she lives?"
"Yep. I'll see you soon mom." Chelsea picked up the car keys and walked out of the door. She walked across the front yard and hopped into the car. She skimmed her hand over the steering wheel and all the controls, she had missed her car so much, she stuck the key into the engine and let the engine warm up. Chelsea started to drive the long way around. So far her mom or father or even her little sister didn't pick up on the whole 'completely different Chelsea'. It was harder then she thought acting like a human, it might sound weird but it was, a vampire's senses were far more advanced then a human's. Their hearing was more powerful, and the unbearable sensation of blood. When Chelsea got back from Nova Scotia, she had a hard time adjusting to her life, but she never once attacked a member of her family. Chelsea turned round the corner and she could easily here the music from the party which was right at the end of the road. As she drove down the road, more people were walking from the house, Chelsea parked her car near the pavement, took out the keys and walked to the door. 

She knocked on the door and a petite blonde woman answer. "Hi. Who are you collecting?" 
"Sophie Adams." Chelsea smiled. Her nose flared at the lingering smell of blood on the woman's clothes, Chelsea scanned the woman's blouse and found a fresh blood stain. 
"Oh one of the kids had a nose bleed a few minutes ago, having 30 kids running around the house I didn't get time to change. I'm sorry." Chelsea smiled while she waited at the door. "Come in and wait, I think they are out in the garden let me just go and get her." Chelsea stepped in gently before just standing in her spot, Chelsea breathed in deeply and the smell of blood was stronger, she felt her eyes start to change and the veins appear under her eyes. She quickly walked out and stood by her car, she breathed in and out and eventually felt the veins disappear. "Excuse me? Excuse me?" Chelsea turned around and saw the woman behind calling her over. 
"Sorry about that... I... Had a phone call which I had to take." Chelsea walked quickly over to the lady.
"Oh it's okay. Sophie's just getting her shoes on and she'll be out." The woman smiled at her, a few seconds later, Sophie strolled through the hallway and said her goodbyes to the lady. Sophie walked quickly to the car and sat down in it. 
"Thank you for inviting Sophie today." Chelsea smiled.
"It was no bother. She is a sweet girl. Can I just say you both look exactly alike!"
"Ha ha. Most people say that. See you soon." Chelsea waved before going to her car. Sophie was sitting quietly in her seat. "Good party?" 
"It was alright." Sophie was a typical 14 year old. She had dark brown hair, brown eyes and she was tall for her age. Sophie would sit in her room on her mac book all day long if she could, but their mom wouldn't let her waste her life on social networking. "Some kid had a nose bleed."
"Oh really who was that?" Chelsea stared straight through the window never taking her eyes off the road. 
"Ah some freak in my class... I don't know him."
"You should get to know him."
"Not being funny Chels but why are you asking these questions?"
"I just want to know how my little sister's party was?"
"Chelsea, you went missing for at least a week last year that no one knows what happened to you because you won't spill, but ever since you've come back you want to know what I've been doing and where I have been, you really are turning into mom." Sophie huffed as she slouched in her seat. 
"I am so not turning into mom!" Chelsea laughed. "Hey do you wanna go and get a smoothie at the mall? Dinner's not for a while, I'll text mom." Chelsea asked Sophie, who turned her head to her.
"Sure but you're paying."
"Do you have money?" Chelsea glanced at Sophie quickly before turning her eyes back to the road. 
"Duh of course not. I'm 14 why would I have money?" Chelsea laughed as she pulled into the mall parking lot. They got out and walked to the nearest smoothie shop.