Chapter 30- She's In Trouble

Brook's P.O.V.

I run so fast that it's really hard for me to breathe. I don't know what i'm going to use to stop Aaron. Earth or air. Maybe i should consider using fire or something. But i don't want him to just vanish like they say it happened at the West Land castle. Come on Brook think!

While i was thinking, i could feel that the rain had started pouring. I honestly hate this. How it rains when my feelings are down. And then people could tell that it's me....well only if they know about it. 

Ok well back to my thinking. What was i supposed to do? I really didn't want to hurt Aaron or anything. I mean he's my friend. Why would i want to hurt a friend? Come on Brook think!

"Don't use your powers against a friend to save yourself. That's not loyal." 

Cassandra says to me in my head. Why can't she just come to me and tell me? Honestly sometimes when she starts to talk it creeps me out because i don't know who it is. 

Ok so basically since Cassandra said that i guess i shouldn't use my powers. I mean she's right i would feel terrible, and Aaron would probably never talk to me again. 

I was near the castle, running around it towards the entrance. But then i realized. Running away from something won't get you anywhere. If you go down that road again it'll just come back at you. So i stopped. Stopped running, and i could tell that Aaron did too. And he was confused. 

We were maybe not that far from the entrance but still close to the forest. Ok Brook just, finish off this screwed up mistake. I turn around, panting, and look at Aaron. He's lucky he's a werewolf. He can run as long as he can. 

"Aaron." I say in a firm tone, and he looks at me. 

"Brook." He says back annoyed. Ok seriously he had to do that? It just made my anger boil inside me. But why was i getting mad at him? He's my friend! Well yea probably because he kissed me when i love Liam. And yes again I LOVE LIAM. 

"Why can't you just love me?" Aaron says before i could say anything first. I let out a sigh and look at the ground.

"Because i just can't Aaron! I'm in love with someone else. Don't you understand?" I ask him raising my voice. He doesn't answer for a while.

"Who are you in love with?" He asks me. Honestly i wasn't expecting him to ask me. I don't know if i should tell him or not. I kept thinking for a while but then Aaron interrupted my thoughts.