Chapter 18- Heartbroken

Brook's P.O.V.

Liam stood up next to me, as i kept staring at my now dead aunt. The only thing you could hear were my soft sobs.

"Come on Brook." Liam said putting his hand out for me to grab it. I took it and he pulled me up, and again wrapped his arms around me so that i was layed against his chest. 

"It's going to be ok." He kept reassuring me while moving his hand up and down my back.

"I-i can't b-believe she w-wanted me t-to take h-her p-place." I said in between the breaths that i was taking. 

"If she wanted you to, then you should." Liam said calmly. 

"Liam," I said as i looked up at him, "I want a funeral for Virginia. She deserves one." I finished. 

"Than we shall have one. I'll go tell the boys the news, your highness." He said looking at me. 

"You don't need to call me highness." I said with a sad smile on my face.

"But i will." He said, and we both started walking out of the throne room. Once we got out, Liam went to go find the boys to tell them, and i told the guards to get a coffin for Virginia, and flowers. 

"Also, make sure that you get enough guards to carry the coffin too." I finished, as i walked off. 

Where would be a good spot in the castle to hold a funeral? I want it to be a happy place though since Virginia was such a bright person. I didn't even notice that more tears were streaming down my face by just thinking about her.

This is, it. I lost my whole family, and i'm the only one left. Kaleb is going to hell.

Liam's P.O.V.

I ran as fast as i could to find the rest of the boys. So far i only found Zayn. He didn't believe me when i told him. But then i explained everything, and he was speechless. 

Zayn was running behind me, trying to keep up. I wanted to do this right for Brook. I want it to turn out perfect since that was the last of her family. 

"Would you mind slowing down Liam? I can barley breath!" Zayn shouted.

"No, we need to find them! And for a vampire you get tired really fast!" I yelled back at him so he could hear me. 

"Hey!" He yelled back, and that was the last of our conversation when i bumped into something in front of me. 

It was a werewolf. By my guess it was either Kurt, Tasha, or Connor. I saw that in front of the werewolf were 3 evil vampires. Zayn and i will have to join in. 

Before any of those three vampires could move, Zayn the werewolf, and I jumped at them and started attacking them. In order to kill a vampire you need to behead them. While fighting the vampire, i noticed behind him, that another vampire, was about to snap the werewolve's neck. 

I lunged towards the vampire with all my strength, put my arm around his neck, and snapped his head. I was so mad by this time, that i went back to the other vampire i was versing, and did the same thing. I looked over towards Zayn, and saw that he had no trouble beheading that vampire. 

I looked over to the werewolf on the ground but in human form. It was Tasha. 

"Zayn get Tasha safely to the castle, and i'l go find the rest of the lads." I commanded. He nodded his head, and gently picked her up. I turned the other way, and again started running to find the rest of the lads.