Chapter 27- Nothing's Going To Stop Me, Not Even A Bullet To The Heart

Brook's P.O.V.

"NOOO!!!!" I yell using the rest of my voice that i could possible have. I crawled over to Liam, and put his head on my thigh. He was shot in his torso. He looked up at me into my eyes, and i literally died right then and there. He had so much pain and hurt in them. I looked back with blurry vision to a smirking Regina. 

"How dare you!" I spat at her. 

"Oh, i dared myself." She says slowly. Ok that's it. She's on my last nerve. She's going to die, and nothing is going to stop me. Not even a bullet to my heart. 

I could feel myself get warm. And i mean, extremely warm.

Harry's P.O.V.

I stopped. I looked over to where Brook was. And i wish i didn't. She was sobbing, and Liam was on the ground next to her. He..he was shot. I can't believe this. 

But unexpectedly, Brook, stood up and started to walk towards Regina. 

What is she doing? Is she crazy?!

Brook's P.O.V.

I give Regina the meanest look i could ever possibly make, and slowly start to walk towards her. Both my fists are clenched. I don't care if i get shot or captured later. All i know is that Regina needs to die. It's her destiny, and my destiny to make that happen. 

"What are you going to do now that you don't have your lover?" Regina mocked me. 

"Stop it." I say abruptly. 

"You're lover won't help you. He's going to die." She said. Honestly thinking of Liam dieing pained me. 

"I think it's going to be the opposite. And by that meaning that YOU will die." I say pointing to her. 

"Oh i don't think so. GUARDS!" She quickly seems, and i could see that she is a bit scared. Within seconds guards come running at me, but they can't hold on to me because i'm too warm. Yes! It's working, now i just need to think of how to use this on Regina. 

"Just go with it. It'll all be okay." 

I heard Cassandra say to me in my head. It's going to be ok. Regina will be dead, Liam will be good as new, and we'll all be living happy lives. It will happen. 

"ARE YOU SERIOUS YOU COWARDS?!" Regina yells at the guards, "DO I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING MYSELF?!" She yells. 

"I guess i do." She says as she quickly picks up the gun. I freeze. The memory of Liam begin shot comes back to me. 

"Brook move. Please." I hear a small whisper. I turn around to find it coming from Liam. And i do as i'm told. Regina misses me, and i decide to tease her. 

"You better work on your aim, or you're going to run out of those bullets." I say with a smirk on my face. 

"Oh i would just shut up if i were you. And i wouldn't be worried about just you yourself." She says. At first i'm confused but then i see her point the gun at Kurt, and Connor. 

"NO!" I yell, and run into Regina throwing her onto the ground. She drops her gun, and it' not too far from my reach. But if i reach for it she has a change of getting me. I can't risk this, so i don't do anything. I just keep her pinned down. 

"OH!! Stop burning me!" She yells.

"Well, sorry can't help it." I say annoyed. 

"Oh yes you can!" And without knowing what she was going to do, she quickly turns me over so that now i'm pinned to the ground. She reaches over for the gun, and points it at me. 

"Who's sorry now?" She asks mockingly. 

I'm still not done." I tell her, and then feel a rain drop coming down on my skin. She looks up confused, and i quickly take this chance to rip the gun out of her hand and point it to her. 

"Who's worried now?" I ask her with a smirk plastered on my face. She shakes her head, and i could tell that she's afraid. 

"N-no. This isn't h-how it was s-supposed to b-be." She stutters slowly. 

"Well this isn't how my life was supposed to turn out either." I tell her. 

"I'm sorry." She says looking away. Who does she think she is?

"Sorrys not going to cut it Regina. You shot the one i love. And now i will shot the one you love. Yourself." I tell her feeling my anger boil inside of me. 

"N-no Brooklyn stop!" She yells. 

"Sorry." I say as i load the gun. 

"Any last goodbyes?" I ask her. 

There was a moment of silence. 

"Brooklyn how can you not remember?" She asks and i could see that she has tears in her eyes. I loosen my grip on the gun a little.

"Remember what?" I ask her confused. 

Queen Regina's P.O.V.

My acting skills come in handy sometimes. I should do this more often. 

Brook's P.O.V.

"This." Regina says, and hits me so hard that i can't move my arm. The gun falls out of my hand, and slides against the wet pavement. I'm laying on the ground. Why did i even believe her?

I turn my head to the right, and see Liam laying there helpless. He turns to look at me, and mouths "I love you.". I mouth it back to him, and i could feel myself tear up. 

I could feel the barrel of the gun against my chest. 

"Prepare to-" Regina started to say, but then was cut off by someone yelling. 

"OH NO YOU DON"T!!!" I recognize the voice to be Tasha's and out of nowhere she comes in and pushes Regina off of me. Once again the gun falls out of her hand, and is on the ground. 

Ok i need to finish this once and for all. This is the last that you and I will hear of Regina. I'm so sick and tired of her, i don't even want to look at her. 

"Tasha move." I spat at her, and she obeys. 

"Goodbye." I say and pull the trigger. 

I let out a breath that i didn't know i was holding in.

I could feel everyone's eyes burning into my back. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

What do you guys think? Is it good?

It you comment i might follow you back! :)

If you didn't read my other book Broken To Pieces go ahead and read it. It's on my profile. 

That's for the almost 2,000 reads. I never thought that i would get that many on this story!!!

Thanks,

etalar56 xx.