Chapter 3- What is This?

Liam's P.O.V.

 As i put my wrist up to Brook's mouth, i could feel that the blood was going down her throat (that sounds weird haha). After a couple of seconds, she woke up. 

"W-what happened?" She stuttered. I sighed. She wasn't that conscious yet so she wouldn't understand yet.

"I'll tell you later. Just go to sleep" I told, while standing up, and motioning the boys to get out of the room so that she could fall asleep. I closed the door after everyone was out, but quickly realized the Kaleb was still on the floor knocked out. 

"What should we do with him?" Harry asked. 

"Well if he came after her, then there should be a reason behind it." Louis stated. We all agreed, that we would keep him hostage, well tie him up till he gave us answers. We dragged him down stairs and put him on one of Brook's chairs in her flat. We searcher for something we could tie him with, and we finally found something. It would be better if it was vervain, since that is a weakness to vampires, but obviously Brooklyn wouldn't have that. 

After a couple of hours, with Brook still sleeping, thankfully, Kaleb began to wake up. As he got to full consciousness, his eyes widened as he noticed the five of us watching him.

"Why, are you here? And why am i tied up?" He asked with anger in his voice. 

"Well that would be a good question to answer." Niall started to say, as we all nodded. 

"You should remember anyway."Zayn stated, as Kaleb had a disgusted look on his face. 

"Don't tell me what i should do or not. You don't control me!" He said raising his voice, and struggling to get out of the chair. 

"Well just for a reminder, you're not getting freed till you tell us what you came here for Kaleb!' I said yelling in his face. This shocked the lads, usually i wouldn't bet the one yelling this loud. 

"Whoa, come your nerves man." Kaleb said, as he back his head away from Liam. 

"So, looks like you're gonna be stuck here for a long time."Harry stated. 

"You know what, i don't want to spend my freaking ass days here. If i tell you will you let me go?" He asked, and we all eyed him, knowing that he was going to tell us the truth.

"Ok, so the reason, i went after, Brook,"- he started to say but i cut him off. 

"How do you know her name?" I asked suspiciously. 

"Can you not interrupt me? You'll find out." He snapped at me. 

"Ok, go ahead." I told I'm and he continued. 

"So as i was saying, I came here as you already know from West land castle, since the queen commanded me too. She said, that the girl Brooklyn, had some type of blood, and power or something like that, that would help her, against the West land from the good vampires. She gave me her scent somehow and i followed here. And boy, she wasn't joking when she had good blood." Kaleb finished. I could feel my anger and temper building up inside of me.