Chapter 10- She's Back

Brooklyn's P.O.V.

I had woken up, and i assumed that it was still very early in the morning since the sun was barley coming out yet. I decided to get dressed, so i went over to my closet. I was a little mad, from yesterday from dinner, so i wanted something that would express that, and hopefully someone would as if i'm mad. And yes i'm weird but i like to express my feelings in my clothes too.

I had put on a black sweater that says "I hate you". I put on red-orange jeans, and black converse. I had added a beige scarf. What? I had to i thought it would look better! My hair, i just left alone. It was naturally wavy. And i sort of liked it. I put a little of light blue eye shadow on, but that's it. Nothing else. 

I don't really know what to do now. I actually didn't have ANYTHING to do. I know i sound like a nerd, but i wonder if they have a library here? I mean they should, it's a castle right? Well, i mean if all castles do have libraries. 

I walked out of my room, and towards the stairs. I figured that the library would be on the other side of the castle since this side had all the bedrooms. I knew where the throne and dining rooms were so that means it had to be somewhere in between those two. 

As i got to one of the first doors, i was lucky enough that it was a library. But once i opened the huge door, i could literally feel my mouth drop to the floor. I have never in my life had i ever been in this kind of library. There were tall ceilings in there just like there were in the rest of the castle. On the ceiling there were beautifully painted paintings, and i'm guessing that next to them were some gold architecture.

There were 2 floors, and both of them had so many bookshelves. On the second floor there were balconies, so you could see back down to the first floor. And this was one of those long and creepy rooms. But hey, it's a library. 

I didn't know what exactly i was going to do here, i was all alone, and i started to look around on the bookshelves. The books were really old, and almost falling apart. But some weren't.

I was looking at the titles and they all had really weird ones. Like one book had "Midnight Blood", or "Vampire's Slaughter". Obviously all of these books had something to do about vampires or blood. Were there any normal books in here?! Maybe there were better books on the second floor. 

I started looking at books on the second floor. But they were all about the same thing. I just kept looking till my eyes landed on one book. "Vampires at Night" Was what the book was called. (by the way, these book titles are just made up). 

I was about to take it off the shelf, but i heard the door to the library open and then close. 

Queen Regina's P.O.V.