Chapter 14- They're Coming

Brook's P.O.V.

It has been a couple of days since i found out that Virginia is my aunt. I'm so happy that i'm not the only one left from my family. I think on that day, after i ran out of the throne room, Louis caught on because he was screaming the same stuff that i was screaming. 

I've been seeing Aaron a lot too. He's been getting better and is now able to walk a little. He still needs help getting up and all that stuff. Kurt and i were still on good terms and i was happy. I also wanted it to stay that way. I sometimes found myself being more attached to Aaron, than Liam. Like Aaron was winning my heart over Liam. But something was telling me that it wasn't right to fall for Aaron. But another part of me was telling me that it was right and i should go for it. 

Right now i was headed back to the library. Last time when Zayn basically saved me from that book, i didn't really read anything. At all. Yea i know nerdy me wahoo. Note the sarcasm.  I walked out of my room and towards the other side of the castle where the library was. I was walking up the second stair case to the other side of the castle, but bumped into someone, and all of the things he had in his hands fell. I looked up, and saw that it was Liam. He was looking back at me into my eyes. 

"S-sorry." I stuttered. I mentally smacked myself in the face right now. Why did i stutter?

"It's ok." Liam said, and bent down to pick up his things. I bent down too to help him. When i was about to stand up we both bumped heads. 

"Oh my gosh i'm so sorry Brook!" Liam said while putting the books he just picked up on the ground and making sure that i was ok. 

"I'm fine. Really." I said with a bit of a laugh in my voice. 

We finally picked everything up,and then Liam asked.

"So where are you going now?" 

"Just to the library. I didn't really read anything last time." I finished as i looked down. 

"I could go with you." Liam said and started to walk with me.

"Liam, i bet you were just there since you have all of these books with you." I explained.

"I don't really mind." He said, as he smiled and kept walking. 

We both finally got to the library. Liam opened the door for me, even though he still had that pile of books in his arms. He's really a gentlemen i have to say. I walked in, and again i was astonished at how many books were in here. I heard Liam but the books down on the table closest to him.

"So what are you looking for?" He asked me, as i jumped.

"You scared me. You said that so unexpectedly." I told him.

"Oh, sorry." He looked down.

"No, it's perfectly fine." I smiled at him, and then turned to the books on the book shelves.