Chapter 12- Werewolf Scent?

Brook's P.O.V.

It was basically a week ago when Kaleb had came into my room through the window. The past week, nothing bad had actually happened. I'm still a little mad at Liam for not telling me right away about my parents. But i think he understands now that he should of told me earlier.

I was still seeing Aaron, Kurt, Tasha, and Connor. They have become very close friends of mine. Even Tasha. She's beginning to like me now, which i'm happy about, and we've become like best friends.  Although, the boys, and Queen Virginia, don't know that i'm actually around werewolves. If they do find out i hope that they'll understand. Probably not, but what ever.

Right now i'm actually on my way to the werewolf house. It's kind of weird calling it the werewolf house. And it's also kind of funny. I got used to jumping out of my window from my bedroom. I know you probably think i'm crazy again, but not that i do it more often i got used to it. So i'm not scared anymore like i was the firs time.

I was wearing a white t-shirt with a black blazer over it. I had ruby/maroon colored jeans on. My hair was curled, and had a lot of volume. I recently tried this hairstyle, and i just love it! Ok well back to my outfit, i also had long black boots that go up to my knees so that it would be easy to walk through the forest.

I had my ipod with me, and i absolutely loved to listen to music. I put on Au Revoir By One Republic. It's like one of those slow songs that you could listen to any time no matter what. As i was walking, i noticed that i was by the waterfall where Aaron had brought me. I mean, i know that i said the i have been getting closer to the werewolves, but i haven't actually seen Aaron in a long time. I sort of miss him. I guess i'll have to ask Tasha or the others.

I finally got to their house. I put my ipod into my pocket, but i noticed it was fairly quiet here. It usually wasn't. Weird. I ran up the small steps, and quickly knocked on the door. Nobody answered at first, but then Tasha opened it.

I opened my mouth to say hello, but Tasha beat me to it.

"Thank god you came!" She said with wide eyes, and grabbed my arm and pulled me in after her.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Aaron, h-he...he got hurt." Tasha said as she stopped walking an looked down.

"What do you mean hurt?" I asked worried now. I mean i should be worried. I haven't seen him in what feels like ages, and he's my friend.

"Well what he told Connor, Kurt and I was that when he was walking to see you, since he didn't see you in so long, he came across a vampire. And i'm guessing that the vampire had hurt him. But he's really badly hurt." Tasha explained.

"Kaleb." I mumbled.

"What?" She asked looking at me.

"Kaleb. That was the vampire that tried attacking me in my room last week. But obviously Harry and Liam had saved me." I explained to her.

"Wait you do know who Harry and Liam are right?" I asked her quickly not knowing if she did.