Chapter 8- She's Not Afraid

Louis' P.O.V.

She's gone. She left. What? I would of never expected her to do that. Why though? Is it because of us?

"She's gone." I say spilling my thoughts out to the boys. All of us walk in further into the room, and we started to look through everything to see if we could find anything. Well obviously after we were done looking through it we would put it back how it already was. 

"I don't get it. Why would she all of a sudden just leave, if..if she trusted us?" Liam stopped and asked. I could tell that he wasn't happy. He really did care about Brook. I have a feeling that he is falling for her. i would have to talk to him later about it. 

"Maybe she just needs time like Queen Virginia said." Niall said. 

"Maybe, but who knows what could be going through her head right now." Zayn said, and we all nodded. We didn't find anything in her room, well i didn't so i stopped looking. 

"Wait what's this?" Harry said, taking out a small box from a drawer. We all gathered around him. He opened the box, and it was a necklace. Well actually it was s locket. 

"What's inside of it?" I asked.

"I don't know. How would i know?" Harry said.

"Well then open it!" Niall raised his voice. Harry carefully took the locket out of the box. The locket was a heart, and had swirls on it. In the middle there was another heart, and in that heart it says "Always in my heart". (the picture of the locket in the external link. Above multimedia, and under the tags).

"Always in my heart." Liam reads off of the locket. 

"This has to be something important." Zayn states, as we all nod. After a couple of seconds, Harry finally got it opened. He was staring at it blankly. 

"Well, what is it?" I asked. It looked like Harry was going to cry any minute. He turned the locket around, so that we could see what's inside. Once i saw it, i think my heart stopped. It was a picture of Brook and her parents. It was probably the only thing she had left of them. 

"Her parents." Liam says. 

Brooklyn's P.O.V.

Aaron and i had gotten pretty far into the forest by now.

"Aaron, i don't think they'll find us" I quickly state as i'm out of breath from running. 

"Yea, i think we can stop walking." He says and starts to walk. My head is literally exploding with the amount of questions coming and going. How could he run for so long? Why was he always warm? How did he know that i was upset? I decided i would take a risk, and try to ask him.