Chapter 23- Now I Am

Brook's P.O.V.

Tasha had led the way most of the time since she had a better nose than me. But she, and I could both sense that we weren't too far away from the West Land Castle. 

After a couple of minutes, the castle was in sight. Tasha and I had hid behind a bush, and tree to make sure that we weren't spotted. 

"Ok so first we're going to sneak in and try to find Aaron right?" Tasha asks. 

"For like like finally time. YES" I tell her quietly. 

"Okay, okay, i was just making sure. But do you even know where to go inside?" She asks me. To be honest, i had no idea what i was getting myself into. 

"Nope, not one clue." I tell her. 

"Well, that helps." She says, and i smile. 

"OK, so it doesn't look like there are any guards. Maybe they could be inside." I told her while i was still looking around. 

"Sounds reasonable." She said. 

"Okay, on 3 we run inside. If there happen to be any vampires we attack. Got it?" I tell her.

"Yea." She nods. 

"One....Two....Th-" I got cut off on three. 

"Tasha, Brook, wait!!" Someone was shouting behind us. The boys. I literally roll my eyes. Why do they have to follow me everywhere i go? 

"Okay then..." Tasha quickly whispers to me. 

"What do you guys think you're doing?" Kurt asks. 

"What does it look like?" Tasha says back. 

"I'll tell you what it looks like. It looks like girls are ready to attack the West Land Castle when they aren't smart enough to think about how many vampire guards there are in there." Kurt said. 

Ouch, that hurt a little, i have to say.

"We already know that there are guards in there smart one." I quickly say. 

"Well obviously you don't know how many." Kurt says back to me. Why is he acting like this? Once he all sad, and now he's mister listen to me.

"Anyway, why are you here?" Tasha asks, technically saving me from answering. I give her a quick look and she immediately understands.