Chapter 6- Are We There Yet?

OMGGGGG I AMMM SSOOOOO SOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I got sidetracked from reading too many other stories and i just wanted to finish them, and im soo soo sooorrryy!!!!!

I Promise to update more update!!! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6- Are We There Yet?

Couple of Hours into the car ride to the East Land Castle

Brooklyn's P.O.V.

It was pretty surprising to me that, i actually believed Liam. I mean, i guess i should anyway, since they really are vampires, which i thought didn't exist and that we actually are now driving to the castle. 

The car, had plenty of room, for the four of us to fit in. I'm pretty sure that it was a Range Rover, and that it was Harry's since he was driving it. 

"Well this is a nice car, now that you look at it." I said.

"Thanks, it's my baby." Harry said, while keeping his eyes on the road.

"Figures." I said, and Liam, and Niall chuckled. 

"What?" I asked

"Well, it's just that every time when some new person is in Harry's car, they can tell why it's his car." Liam explained. 

"But, i just guessed, because he was driving." I told them.

"Oh" Both Liam and Niall said and then started laughing again.

"You're a good guesser." Harry complimented. I laughed to my self.

"Thanks." I said, over the laughing. 

"But, one more thing." I started to say and Liam and Niall, stopped laughing," When exactly are we going to be there?" I asked.

"Soon enough." Niall said. 

Couple of hours later. (Still Brook's P.O.V.)

"Are we there yet?!" I whined, just waking up from my nap. 

"In fact, we are." Harry said, looking back at me in his rear-view mirror. I quickly looked through the window. We were approaching some kind of bridge. I looked over at Harry confused.

"Someones anxious to get there." Niall commented, in his Irish accent, as i playfully slapped his shoulder. 

"No need to put in side comments." I said, and shook my head, with a weird look on my face.

Within a couple of minutes, the car had come to a stop, as Harry parked it in front of the castle doors. I was the first to hop out, and as i quickly looked around, i couldn't believe my eyes. It was like i was in a movie!