Chapter 1- The Beginning

Brooklyn's P.O.V.

I never really knew what clearly happened to my parents. It was something that i always wanted to know, but would never get the chance to find out. I was left alone in this world. With no one else. I was hopeless.

I was currently visiting the community cemetery, where my parents were. I had lost them, but couldn't remember anything.

--Flashback--

"Mum, Dad! I just can't take this car ride any longer! I want to be at the camp site already!" I whined as we had started driving a couple of minutes ago. Might i just add in that nature, was my thing. I guess you could say. It always had an effect where it could calm me at any given situation. 

"Brook we just started driving a couple of minutes ago and we aren't going to be there till another hour." My dad told me. Even thought i was an 17 year old, i was still a little impatient. I mean who wants to sit in a car for hours?

"You know Ray, you should watch out on the road, it's raining pretty badly" My mom warned as she turned on the radio for some weather information. 

"A flash flood warning is in effect till' about 4 in the morning, and watch out for all the rain that we will get." Said, the newscaster from the radio.

"Great, so we're going to set up the camp sight in the rain?" I asked annoyed.

"We'll just have to wait till morning." Dad said looking at his rear-view mirror at me. But before anything else happened. There was s loud thud, and a huge force that pushed me forward. Luckily i had a seat belt on. But, after i thought of that, i just blacked out. 

--End of flashback--

And now you see. If i hadn't blacked out, maybe i would have been able to realize what happened. But every time i thought if that memory, the one question that was always on my mind, was who got me out of the car?

It couldn't be the paramedics because if they did then maybe my parents would still be here. I just needed to get answers, but i had no one to get them from.

After visiting my parents, which i do almost anytime i have spare time, I decided that i would go to a cafe, so that i could clear my mind.

Did i mention how cold it was here in London? Well, it is winter, so it could get pretty cold, and today was one of those days. I had a warm sweater on with patterns on it, and also had dark jeans, and my favorite warm boots. My blonde hair was natural, straight i guess you could say.

I walked into the cafe, and the smell of coffee and tea hit my face. Well not literally, but you know what i mean right? Well anyways, i went into the line to order some tea. I was usually more of a person who would drink tea. I don't know why, but coffee isn't really my thing. I ordered my tea and went to sit down at a table by a window.