Chapter 28- I'll Always Wake Up For You. Always

Brook's P.O.V.

I turned around, and literally everyone was staring at me. And they were all still.  Even Regina's guards. It's like they were staring at me as if I were a god or something like that. 

I looked back at Regina's body lying on the ground. Ugh i don't even want to see her anymore. I turned around, and dropped the gun. Then i realize that Liam is still hurt. I look for him where i saw him the last time which was on the ground, but he wasn't there. Suddenly a voice startles me. 

"Looking for this?" A deep voice asks. I turn around, and look at everyone who was frozen in their spots. Even Tasha, Kurt, Connor, Harry, Louis, Zayn, and Niall  weren't doing anything. They were just staring. 

"Let him go." I said, and the man chuckled just as if Regina would.

"I don't think that's going to happen young lady." He says with a smirk on his face. The man had dark blue eyes, with short brown hair. He had a pretty muscular figure which means that it's not going to be easy to beat him. (picture to the right is of the man.)

"I'm not young." I say with my teeth gritted. And he just chuckles again. 

"I wouldn't be talking. Look at you. You're a weak little girl." He says with a grinn on his face. From that I just wanted to hurt him so bad, or maybe even kill him. I mean not that I'm like wahoo killing spree. It's just that i feel he's as evil as Regina was. From one movement from Liam, i could see him looking at me. His eyes are saying help. I need to do something NOW.

"Fire."

Says Cassandra's voice in my head. Right fire. She said just go with it, so Brook just go with it. 

"I would watch what you say." I say again in an angry tone. 

"Oh i'm so scared." He says as he mocks me. 

"Let him go." I spat at him. 

"What makes-" He started to say but i cut him off. 

"LET HIM GO!" I raise my voice at him. I could see that Tasha and the rest of the gang wanted to help but i just looked at them, which gave them the clue not to. 

"Getting angry?" He asks. I could feel myself breathing faster, and my chest going up and down. In fact, i was angry. Terrified, exhausted but angry. I'm not going to let someone kill my friends, and the one i love. I will NEVER let anyone do that. EVER.