Chapter 9-Tricky Goodnight

Brooklyn's P.O.V.

Aaron and i had walked to his place. Where he technically lived with his werewolf pack. I honestly didn't know why i was not freaking out. Nor was i scared. But i didn't really mind, since like i said before, who knows what kind of creatures are in this world if vampires and werewolves really do exist.

After walking in the dark for a couple of minutes with Aaron, we finally got to a house. The house looked to be like a modern one. The walls were all basically made up of windows, and glass doors. There were beautiful trees and plants around it. And from outside of the house you could already tell that it would be a nice and spacious house inside.

As we got in, there were about 3 other different people in the house. Well i should really say werewolves. I was getting weird, and unwanted looks from them. There was one girl. he had blonde hair, and i had to say, her blue eyes were intense. She was average size, maybe a little taller than me. Next to her was a much taller figure.

A guy. He had blond hair, that was styled up, and had dark grey, and green eyes. Next to the girl on the other side was another guy with brown hair. He had dark brown eyes, that were looking at me. I had to say, those two guys were pretty attractive, but more of the blonde one. 

"Brook, this is Tasha." Aaron said pointing to the blonde haired girl. She smiled back at me quickly. Did they already not like me or something?

"This is-" Aaron started to say but was interrupted by the blonde haired boy.

"Kurt" He says and looks me in the eyes and smiles. I smile back. I'm guessing that's a good friendly start with him?

"And last but not least, Connor." Aaron says as he points to the dark haired boy. He smiles back at me, and i do the same. 

"Nice to meet you all." I say shyly.

"Yea, you too." Tasha says and walks out of the room. Well then..

"Don't worry about her, she'll get over her mood somehow." Kurt says, and i laugh.

"I CAN HEAR YOU!" Tasha yells from another room, and then all four of us start to laugh even harder. 

"I have to say, you guys have like an amazing house. I wish i would leave here instead of at the cas-" I started to say but then stopped myself. Wait, how long was i gone from the castle? They could be looking for me!

"Wait, what time is it?" I ask.

"Uh..11:54 why?" Connor asks. I look over to Aaron, and i think he knows what i mean. I have to get back to the castle, or else i'm screwed.

"I have to get back to the castle, like NOW." I say as i start to get worried. Aaron was about to tell me to come with hi but Kurt cut him off.

"I'll take her, you should get some rest." He says, and Aaron nods. Kurt and i walk out of the house, and onto the path Aaron and i took from the waterfall to the house. There was an awkward silence. I wanted to say something, but didn't know what.