Chapter 20- Atmokinesis & Precognition

Chapter 20- Atmokinesis & Precognition

Harry's P.O.V.

I was almost by the castle, trying to walk as cautiously as i could while carrying Brook. Her life is basically ruined. By vampires. Why does she have to be the one that Queen Regina wants? Why? I mean to me, and the lads, she's just a regular beautiful girl. Or women i should say. 

But i'm not saying that Brook is bad or anything. You get what i mean. I was ripped out of my thoughts when i hear a weak moan. It was Brook, and she was going to be awake any minute. I quickly but lightly picked up my pace towards the castle. 

I finally got to the door after a couple of minutes. The guards were gone, so i had to kick it open with my foot. But once i did, it felt so bad. Liam was standing there. 

Liam's P.O.V.

I was walking by the entrance hall, when i hear a banging coming from the door. Who could that be? It could be one of the west land vampires, i thought to myself so i had to watch out. 

The doors had finally burst open, and i was ready to attack. But i stopped. It was Harry. But when he saw me, i could tell he was, sad...and almost...guilty. Why? I noticed he had something in his arms. It wasn't just something. It was Brook. I looked up to his face. 

"What happened?" I asked feeling that my heart was nearly breaking apart. I couldn't stand to see Brook hurt like this. Harry let out a breath before he said anything. 

"We were walking, and watching out for anything that would attack us. I sensed two west land vampires, and i knew they would attack us. Brook, and i we were ready. Then they just popped out and obviously the stronger one who was thirsty went for Brook. She almost beheaded him, and he was at the point where he couldn't move. But then suddenly he did this weird thing, turned around and-" Harry said, but didn't let him finished since i knew what the end was going to be. 

"I know how it ends." I say, looking down. She got bitten again. 

"But isn't that weird how he just turned around though?" Harry asked. 

"I don't know, i wasn't there!" I told him. 

"But it was like, he did something. I mean once you go into the beheading position on another vampire they can't really move, and he did." Harry explained again. 

"I guess. We'll talk about it later. Let's get Brook to her room." I said, as Harry went to go put Brook in her room. I went to go get some towels, and tea, for when she wakes up. 

I came up, and Harry was already closing the door. 

"By the way, she was grunting so i guess she is a little conscious." He said. I nodded. 

"Could you open the door?" I asked. 

"Sure, sorry." He said, as he opened the door, and i walked in. I heard Harry close it. It was just me and Brook now. She was on the bed. Laying there like she would be lifeless. It brought so much pain for me to see her like this. 

I set the tea on the side table next to her bed, and grabbed the towel. I went to the bathroom to wet it under the sink with warm water. I came back to the bed, and sat on it lightly, and started to clean the wound. Which ever vampire this was, i could tell he was thirsty. Brook had two punctures from his fangs, and it was messy. 

After a while, i noticed that Brook had her eyebrows scrunched up. Maybe she was having a nightmare? Or it hurt when i put the towel on her neck. I know this may sound weird, but is just stopped what i was doing, and just looked at her. She was so beautiful. I love her so much. I don't want her to get hurt anymore. But does she love me back?