Chapter 24- I Guess You Have Yourself A Deal

Brook's P.O.V.

Tasha, and Aaron,..they were..they were tied up, sitting down on the ground in a cell, and someone was standing outside of the cell. 

She had dark brown hair, that was curled. She was wearing a gold, and red dress that was on one shoulder. She had bog gold earrings, a gold crown, and a gold-like snake wrapped around her left arm.

"What a pleasant surprise." She says smirking. 

"Who are you?" I asked trying to make my voice sound as harsh as possible. I heard her "gasp". But it was more of a planned one. 

"Queen Regina. I'm surprised you don't know me Queen Brooklyn." She says with the same smirk plastered on her face. 

"How do you know my name?" I ask her feeling that my anger inside of me is boiling up. 

"I have my ways." She says as she makes one of those evil laughs. 

"Let them go." I say motioning to Aaron and Tasha. 

"And why do you suppose that I would even do that?" She asks with a low voice. 

"They don't belong here." was all I say. 

I can't let her keep them captive here. They should be living their lives. And it's technically my fault that they are in that cell and all tied up. Might as well just turn myself in. 

"Take me instead." I say. 

"W-what?" Regina stutters not believing me. 

"I said take me instead." I told her in a more angered tone. I heard a muffled no come out of Tasha mouth. I looked over to them, and they both had the same look on their faces. 

"Don't do it Brook." Is what i read off of their faces. 

But i have to. It's my fault. I don't want them to get hurt. I mean going back to being a Queen, doesn't that mean that a Queen would do anything to save her people?

"Alright, If you take me you have to let them go." I say motioning towards Tasha and Aaron. 

"But what if i don't?" She asks me with a smirk on her face. 

"Then you can't use me." I told her. 

"Well then, i guess you have yourself a deal." She says after a while of thinking it over. 

Tasha's P.O.V.

Queen Regina let us out. I had to help Aaron walk since he still wasn't recovered that well. But the worst part of this all, is that Brook turned herself in. I can't believe she did. I mean once Queen Regina said that they have a deal, guards came out of nowhere, and tied Brook up and took her somewhere. She didn't even see it coming, neither did I or Aaron. 

Queen Regina, had let us free, but told us that we would need to find our own way out. As Aaron and I were still looking for the way out, i saw Zayn and Louis go into another hallway. 

"Zayn! Louis! Wait!" I yelled, and they immediately turned around and ran towards us.

"What happened?" Zayn asked. 

"Where's Brook? I thought she was with you?" Louis asked. 

"Woah, woah one question at a time." I told them.

"Can you please help me put Aaron down while i tell you?" I asked them before they could say anything. 

After we leaned Aaron against the wall, i started to tell them about what happened. How Brook, and I went to the cells underground, and searched all of them. I found Aaron, but then Queen Regina's guards appeared out of know where, tied me up and threw me in the cell with Aaron. Then I told them about how Brook appeared and turned herself in, which then Queen Regina let us out.