Chapter 13- What's Gotten Into Her?

Louis' P.O.V.

That werewolf scent was defiantly coming from Brook's room. I quickly walked up to the door, and opened it. Brook was on her bed, looking at her locket.

"Miss them?" I asked, and she got scared. 

"Gosh Louis! Don't scare me like that! And yes, i truly do miss them." She said sadly. 

I didn't know what to say. Whether to tell her to go to Virginia now and then talk about the scent, or the opposite. I decided that i would ask her about the scent first. 

"Brook, i've noticed something." I started to say, and she looked up putting the locket away. 

"I can smell that werewolf scent." I finally told her. I studied her face carefully. It had no expression, but i know that inside she was feeling something. 

Brook's P.O.V.

Werewolf scent? What did he mean by that? Wait. He's a vampire, and they could smell better than humans. Duh! I'm so stupid! But what should i tell Louis now? That i'm actually seeing werewolves? Will he get mad at me? 

So many questions were going through my head, but i decided on one thing. I would beg him not to tell anyone. Those werewolves have become really close friends of mine and i don't want to lose them now. 

"Louis! I'm sorry! So sorry!" I started to say, and i could tell that he was shocked at my expression. 

"They are close friends of mine now and I don't want to lose them They make me feel like i'm back home." I finished explaining. 

"Please don't tell anyone! Please! I beg of you!" I started begging.

"Brook. Stop." He said, and i went quiet. 

"I won't tell anyone. I'm just worried. I don't want you to get hurt. Well all of us don't want to get hurt." Louis fixed himself. 

I was so happy that he wouldn't tell anyone. I ran up to him and hugged him. He hugged me back.

"Thanks Louis." I said into his shoulder. 

"Queen Virginia wants to see you by the way." He said as we broke the hug. 

"Why?' I asked.

"I don't know. She just told me to get you." He explained and shrugged his shoulders. 

What could Queen Virginia want to talk about with me that could be so important? I hope it's nothing bad. Maybe she found out i was with the werewolves? Oh please don't be that!