Chapter 22- Welcome To The Club

Aaron's P.O.V.

I have no idea where i even am. But all i could smell was vampires. And they are everywhere. This can't be good. Whatever it is, please don't let me die!

Kurt's P.O.V.

Again, i felt bad for Brook. Another person taken away from her life. Tasha, helps her stand up, and i'm guessing Tasha wants to go calm her down. I see them go down the hall and into a room. I look back at the vampire boys. 

"Make your selves comfortable. It's going to be long." I told them, as i sat down on the couch.

They slowly walked towards where now Connor and I were sitting. It was awkward, especially since they were vampires, and we were werewolves. But i guess it's the same for them too. 

"So how'd you guys get here?" Connor asks randomly. 

"Do you always have to ask the random questions?" I look at him. 

"What? I'm just curious." He said, and then looked back at the vampires. 

"Brook, led us here." Niall said. 

"We didn't know we were coming here." Zayn added. 

Brook probably wanted to check if Aaron was okay. But then, eventually found out. I don't even know when we were willing to tell her. I didn't even want to tell her since she just lost Virginia. 

Tasha's P.O.V.

"Brook, calm down. It's going to be okay." I said, while sitting next to her on my bed, in my room. 

"B-but, Tasha, what i-if it's not?" She looked up at me, tears filling up her eyes. 

"We'll find a way to make it better Brook. Trust me." I told her. 

"T-that's what e-everyone says!" She tries yelling, but can't due to her sobs. 

"Brook don't say that. You know that anything is possible. There's always that one chance where everything could change." I said trying to convince her. 

She didn't respond for a while. She must be thinking. Thinking about the consequences if she does something or if she doesn't. i can feel this is not going to be good. 

"Tasha?" She says as she finally looks up at me. 

"Yea." I say. 

"I'm going." Was all she says, and stands up.

"Going where?" I ask her and stand up too. 

"The West Land Castle." She said, going towards the door. 

"No Brook you can't! You don't even know which way to go!" I said.

"I have to Tasha. This is my fault. I have to fix all of this." She told me. 

"But Brook, you didn't do anything. Nothing is your fault!" I told her, running after her out of my bedroom. 

I stopped in the living room where the rest of the boys were. Before Brook opened the door, she looked at me. And Only me, and mouthed, "Thanks for everything." and went out the door. No she can't go. She just can't! I won't let her do this alone. 

Without even responding to the boys questions, i quickly grabbed my jacket out of the closet, put it on and ran after Brook. I heard Kurt, and Connor yelling my name, while the vampires yelled Brook's. 

If she's doing this, i can't let her go alone. 

Brook's P.O.V.

This is my fault. I just left Aaron laying there. If i haden't were would he be? In the house with Kurt, Connor and Tasha? But i have to do this. I have to save him. 

"Brook, wait up!" I hear Tasha yelling behind me. I just quickened my pace. 

"BROOK!" She yelled one more time, and this time i stopped. I could hear that she was irritated. 

"Brook turn around and look at me!" She raised her voice. I did as she said. 

She was wearing black pants with ankle high shoes. She had some kind of wool sweater on, and then had a denim jacket, with wool inside of it. 

"What?" I finally asked her, as i calmed down. 

"If you're going. Then I am." She told me. I smiled. 

"Welcome to the club." I said, as she walked up to me and hugged me. 

Liam's P.O.V.

Brook literally just ran out of the house, and Tasha ran after her. We were yelling their names, but we knew it wouldn't work. Eventually we started to look for them, in the forest. Half of us were looking for Brook's scent. Which was me, Kurt, Harry, and Zayn, while Louis, Niall, and Connor were looking for Tasha's scent. 

So far, there was nothing. And to think of it, i thought that we would get their scents right away. But for some reason we aren't. They might of known that we would've come after them, so maybe they tried to cover it up. Or, we basically aren't looking in the right spot. 

"I've got something!" Connor tells us. We all quickly gather around him where her picked up a scent. 

"Tasha." Was all he said and started running. We all ran after Connor. 

Brook's P.O.V.

I really didn't know what to expect when Tasha and i got to the West Land Castle. I didn't know if like we were going to attack or just simply walk in. But that wouldn't make any sense. First, we would have to find Aaron, and sneak him out of there.

Right now Tasha and I have been walking for a very long time. We are far away from Tasha's home, and the East Land Castle, so that could mean that we are close. But who knows. 

"So what are we going to do once we get there?" Tasha asks me. She's thinking the same way as me. 

"I don't really know. But we do have to figure out where they put Aaron, and try getting him out of there without them noticing. If they do, oh well." I told her. 

"You really aren't scared of anything aren't you?" She asks me. 

"Nope i guess not." I say popping the "p" in nope. We both laugh.

Queen Regina's P.O.V.

Kaleb had come in with some, utterly disgusting scent coming from someone. Once he got closer to me in the throne room with who ever he had. It clicked. It was a werewolf.

"A werewolf Kaleb? Really? Do you honestly think that's going to help?" I questioned, and he could tell that i was not happy.

"Regina, this isn't just any ordinary werewolf. It's one of Brook's friends. When she finds out, she'll want to get him out of here. It'll lead her here." He explained to me. 

"Good thinking Kaleb. I like it." I said feeling an evil grin pop up on my face. 

Aaron's P.O.V.

So they were using me to lure Brook here? No! I should've fought back when they were attacking me. I know that Brook would come to get me. And now that i heard this, i don't want her to. I just want her to be safe, and away from all this violence. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: 

Sorry this is a short chapter. I just wanted to keep writing so i just added this. 

Comment, vote, and keep reading!!! 

If you didn't read my other book Broken To Pieces, go read it! You'll find it on my profile. 

If you comment i might follow back! :)

Thanks!

etalar56 xx. 

P.S PICTURE TO THE RIGHT IS OF TASHA'S OUTFIT.