Chapter 11- The Locket

Recap (Liam's P.O.V.)

"Brook, i have to tell you something." I told her, and immediately her smile faded. Oh boy, she probably thought that this was bad news or something. Well i don't know if it would be considered bad new really. She will find out what really happened to her parents. 

"It's about your parents." I said, and looked at her deeply in her eyes. 

_____________________________________________________

Back to Normal Time Brook's P.O.V.

Liam told me. About my parents. I am so mad at him right now, and Louis, a little. Liam was the one who saved me and could of saved my parents. But apparently he said my parents couldn't be saved because they were badly injured. Well i believed that they could, and i still can.

"Brook, i'm sorry i didn't tell you earlier." He said taking my hand, but then i moved it away. I was literally crying a river of tears now. I had tried to figured out what happened to my parents and had so many theories, and now Liam goes ahead and tells me a couple of days later when he meets me! I HATE HIM!

"Well you should of!" I snapped back at him. I felt like i was going to explode right now!

"DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I HAVE WANTED TO FIND OUT OF WHAT HAPPENED TO MY PARENTS?" I asked him. He shook his head no.

"PRACTICALLY MY WHOLE LIFE! AND NOW YOU TELL ME LIKE A MONTH AFTER WE HAVE MET?! YOU SHOULD OF TOLD ME RIGHT THEN, AND THERE AT THE CAFE!" I screamed at him. 

"I'm sorry." He said quietly, and looked down. 

"I have enough of this! The castle, the vampires, and, and EVERYTHING! I don't care if those vampires get me or not. You took me from my home. Everything that i had was just ripped out of me!" I screamed having a hard time to say it since i was literally crying a river. 

"Brook, it's going to be ok." He said standing up next to me. 

"NO IT'S NOT! IT WILL NEVER BE! EVER! ALL OF YOU RUINED MY LIFE! ALL OF YOU! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!" I yelled as i ran out of his room. 

I didn't stop running. Thankfully there were no people in the hallway this time. I ran all the way back to my room. I was a complete mess. But i didn't care. I needed to see my parents. And the only way to see them, was the locket i had with a picture of them with me. 

I went over to my drawer, and looked under all the clothes in the far left corner. I didn't feel anything. But i know i put it in that spot. I know i did. I started to panic. I threw all of the clothes out of the drawer. I could feel myself, getting weaker. I was breathing heavier. 

It was gone. 

Liam's P.O.V.

Brook hates me. I knew i should of told her earlier. I just knew it. But if i told her at the cafe, she would probably think i'm crazy or that i'm stalking her. Right? I mean i know i would feel that way if someone told me the minute they met me.

But before i could think of anything else, i heard a loud painful scream. I quickly got up, and ran from where it came from. Brook's room. I hesitate. I don't know if i should go in there or not. 

I finally force myself to go into the room. What i see, is probably what i didn't want to see. Brook, she was lying on the ground, pale, and breathing very fast and heavy. She looked at me, and i could see that she was crying even harder now than in my room. 

"L-liam." She breathed out slowly.

"Y-yes Brook." I stuttered as i kneeled down next to her. 

"It's gone." She said, and closed her eyes tightly and started to cry.