Chapter 52

Justin's Point Of View:
When we got off the plane Jessica's facial expressions was priceless.

"Justin we're in Paris again!" She squealed and I smiled.

"Yes baby like old times" I smiled and she kissed me.

"Hopefully this time I don't get kidnapped" She said and I tensed up and I knew she could tell.

"Sorry bad joke" She whispered and I kissed her.

"Don't worry baby nothing bad will happen" I assured her and she smiled.

We were in the car and heading to the same hotel we stayed in last time. It was the same suite and everything.
We have been on this honeymoon for 2 days now and after Paris I have another surprise for her. This one is going to be her favorite one of all time.

"Hi I booked a suite for Bieber" I said to the attendant.

"Ahh yes room 512, here is your key" He smiled and handed me the key.

I grabbed our luggage and we got into the elevator.

"Same room as last time" She smiled.

"This is where I fell in love with you even more than I was" I smiled and she blushed.

We got off the elevator and found our room. I put the luggage on the ground unlocked the door and picked Jess up bridal style again.

"You don't have to do this again Justin" She giggled.

"Oh yes I do and I want to" I smiled and kissed her cheek and threw her on the bed and she giggled.

"God your giggle is music to my ears" I said hovering over her as I kissed her.

"Justin our stuff" She laughed.

"Oh yeah" I got up and went and grabbed our stuff from the hallway and shut the door.

"Now where were we?" I asked hovering over her sucking on her neck as she moaned.

"Justin" She whispered but I didn't stop. She then pushed me off and ran into the bathroom and I heard her throw up. I walked into the bathroom and held her hair up.

She was finally done throwing up and she sighed.

"I'm sorry" She whispered.

"Baby don't be sorry, its okay your pregnant with our son of course your gonna have sickness" I said and she smiled.

I helped her up and she brushed her teeth.

"Are you hungry?" I asked and she nodded.

I went into the living room and called room service. They said they will be up with our food in a few. I went back into the room and Jessica was laying on the bed in just my T-shirt.

"Damn baby why do you gotta be so damn sexy" I said biting my lip.

"Only sexy for you" She said seductively.

Just then there was a knock on the door.

"Food" She smiled and I chuckled.

I opened the door and a man pushed the cart in and I thanked him and gave him a $50 tip. I pushed the cart in the room and Jess was sitting on her knees smiling.

"What did you get?" She smiled.

"Lasagna" I smiled and removed the lid.

"Like last time" She smiled and I nodded.

"You remembered" She giggled.

"Of course I did" I smiled and we dug in.

We finished eating as we were laying there. Jessica was kissing my chest and sucking on my neck which made me moan.

"Shit" I moaned as she got on top of me and started grinding on my hard. She pulled off my boxers and started to suck me and lick the tip.

"Jess" I moaned loud and I felt her smirk. She finally got on top of me and started riding me and moving her hips in circles as she moaned.

I flipped us over after a little bit as I was still inside her and thrusted in her hard.

"Mm.. Faster Justin" She moaned throwing her head back as I slammed into her faster.

After about 2 hours we layed there cuddling and talking and laughing.

"I'm so glad I married you baby" I smiled and kissed her.

"And I'm glad we have our own family" She smiled.

"Yup you sure do love your 2 boys" I smiled and she nodded.

"Goodnight my beautiful Queen" I smiled and kissed her.

"Goodnight my handsome King" She smiled and kissed me as we fell into a deep comfortable sleep.

So tomorrow is the big surprise for Jessica what do you think it is? Do you think she will like it?

Keep reading to find out more and please don't forget to comment and vote