Chapter 29

Jessica's Point Of View:
I Lt has been 3 days since Justin and I broke up, and let me tell you they are days of hell!!! I've done nothing but laid in my bed, eating ice cream crying and calling him every hour leaving him voicemails. How could I be so fucking stupid and not just get an explanation before assuming shit and breaking up with the love of my life.

"You guys are gonna work it out don't worry" Layla said rubbing hair.

"Yeah you guys are meant to be" Lexie agreed.

"No guys I fucked up, I really did it's been 3 days he is probably in to the next bitch" I said crying and putting my face into the pillow.

Justin's Point Of View:
These 3 days have been horrible! I have done nothing but stayed at home getting drunk, passing out, waking up and doing it all over again. There was a knock at the door. I ignored it not wanting to see or talk to anybody, but they kept banging on the door, so I got up and answered the door.

"WHAT?!" I snapped.

"Dude you look like shit" Ryan said.

"Yeah fuck you and go away" I snapped again.

"Jay we just can't to check on you, we knew how much you loved her so we have you a little space and now your best friends are here for you" Fredo said.

"I miss her" I sighed letting them walk in to my house.

"We know Jay and you should see her she is horrible" Ryan said.

"Where is she?" I asked sitting on the couch.

"Lexie and Jason's" Fredo said.

"Which speaking of Jason he said he will be here later his women has him grocery shopping" Fredo laughed.

"Jason grocery shopping? Wish I could see this" I laughed.

"You got oreos?" Fredo asked making me laugh and Ryan shake his head.

"Same spot as always" I said and he laughed.

"How are you really Bieber?" Ryan asked.

"Horrible I just want to talk to her" I said putting my head down.

"Then go take a shower, get dressed brush your teeth and go get her back!" He smiled.

"Your right we love each other to much to be over for good over a stupid fight" I said getting up and going to take a shower.

"That's the spirit!" Fredo said.

"Guys go get me white, and pink roses and the most expensive wedding ring, take my card" I did and went upstairs and they left.

I'm gonna get my baby back!

Well? Do you think they are gonna get back together? Or no..

#Jestin is the life of me I ship their relationship!!

Update either later or tomorrow it will be before I go camping tomorrow ^.^

Love you guys!!
Kisses