Chapter 51

Jessica's Point Of View:
I woke up in the morning and just in was gone. There was a rose and a bote on his side of the bed.
'My beautiful wife,
If your awake I'm not home. I left to pick up a few things for the rest of the honeymoon. Take a shower and be ready by 5 I picked your outfit out it laying in the couch.
Love you my Beauty Queen'

I read the letter and smiled. I rolled over and looked at the time and I slept in til 1 in the afternoon. I got up off the bed and went into the bathroom and took a shower. I got done about an hour later, when I got out it was 2 in the afternoon. I got out and out on my robe and dried my hair with a towel. I went into the living room and seen bags on the couch. I opened the first bag and pulls out a red dress with one sleeve which was long and had diamonds on it, it was beautiful and it would go to about my mid thighs. I opened another box and pulled out a box I opened it and seen gold sparkly heels they were gorgeous. I seen another little bag it had perfume that smelt amazing, and a 2 boxes. I opened the first box and it was a bracelet with a small charm heart and a picture of me and Justin kissing at our wedding, there was another charm that said 'Rio' there were other empty spots for charms. I opened the last box and there was a beautiful diamond necklace in it. My husband has amazing taste. I sat down and watched TV for a few hours in my bra and underwear. I looked at the clock and it was 4.

"Oh Shit" I mumbled and jumped up.

I ran into the bathroom and slipped on my dress and curled my hair in loose curls, I put on a light shade of cover up, white eye shadow, and mascara. I looked at the time it was 4:40 so I hurried up and put on my braclete, necklace, and shoes and sprayed some perfume on after putting deoderant on, and my phone started ringing.

"Hello" I answered with a smile.

"Hey baby are you ready?" Justin asked

"Yes where are we going?" I smiled grabbing my purse, phone, and keys.

"I can't say baby, but come to the lobby I'll be waiting" He said and I smiled. I hung up the phone and walked out the door. I went into the other elevator and pressed the L button to go to the lobby. When the elevator doors opened I seen everyone looking at me and whispering it made me feel insecure.
Justin turned around and his eyes about popped out of his head.
I walked towards him with my head down.

"Why is your head down?" He asked.

"Because everyone is looking at me and whispering, it makes me feel insecure" I sighed.

"Baby don't feel insecure. You look absolutely stunning and I'm the luckiest man in the world. You look like a model" He smiled and I blushed.

"But this dress makes me look fat" I whispered.

"Jessica! You are not fat, you are pregnant and you look absolutely a million times more beautiful" He said and kissed my forehead.

"Excuse me why the hell are you all looking and whispering?" He snapped at everyone.

"Because that girl is so beautiful and pregnant she looks stunning" A man said and everyone agreed.

"See baby" He smiled and I nodded.

"Now let's go" He kissed my lips and grabbed my hand.

It only took 20 minutes to get to the restaurant.

"Reservation for Bieber" Justin said and the lady smiled and told us to follow her.

We walked through the restaurant and outside there was a table surrounded by lights with the view of the river and the moon reflecting off the water.

"Best seat in the house" She smiled.

"Its beautiful" I smiled.

"My name is Emily and I'll be your waitress this evening, can I get you anything to drink?" Emily asked with a smile.

"Yes your finest champagne please and a chocolate milk" Justin said and I smiled, she nodded and walked away. We opened up our menus and read through them.

Emily came back with my champagne and poured some in my glasses and put the bottle in a bucket of ice.

"Are you ready to order?" Emily asked, Justin looked at me and I nodded.

"Yes I will take the steak, medium rare, with cottage cheese and mashed potatoes with gravy" He said and she nodded and wrote it down.

"And for you?" Emily smiled at me.

"I'll take the Ruben sandwich with a side of cottage cheese and macaroni" I said with a smile and Emily nodded.

"By the way you are really pretty" Emily said to me.

"Thank you" I smiled and Justin looked at me.

"Shush" I smiled and drank my milk and he just chuckled.

Emily finally arrived with our food and we ate. I was full and so was Justin, He finished half the bottle of champagne. We went back into the car and drove off.

"Back to the hotel?" I asked.

"Nope to the private jet for our next stop" He smiled.

"What about our stuff?" I asked.

"Its already packed and in the car" He smiled

"When did you do that?" I asked him.

"Before I left" He chuckled and I shook my head. He's sneeky.

We arrived to the private airport and we got on the plane.

"Get comfy baby its a long ways" He said and I nodded and played my head on his lap and fell asleep.

**6 hours later*

"Jessica wake up" Justin said and I sat up.

"We here?" I asked and he nodded.

I looked at the time it was a little after midnight. We got off the plane and I was so happy at the sight in front of me. So many memories were made here and they all came back and I smiled. I love this place.

Where are they at?

What's Justin's next surprise for Jessica?