❤Chapter 7❤

A month and a half later...

"It's been almost two months since me and Justin have been together Lexie, just 3 more days" I smiled.

"What are you guys gonna do?" She asked?

"Not for sure yet" I smiled.

We walked out of my room and wemt out to my car to go to school and Justin and Jason were standing by my car. I ran up and hugged Justin with my legs wrapped around his waste.

"Hey there sexy" I kissed him.

"Well hello there beautiful" He kissed me and put me down. We all got into my car and headed to school, Jason and Lexie were whispering then making out then whispering again. Justin and me were holding hands and he kept looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"What I can't look at my girlfriend?" He smiled.

"Not that way, now what is it Bieber?" I laughed.

"Just wondering how I got so damn lucky." He smiled and made me blush.

"I could say the same" I smiled and he kissed my hand.

We pulled into to school and got out of the car heading to locker that I now share with Justin.

"Still with your charity case, I see" Christie said.

"Get the fuck away from me bitch, you left us alone for a month now, what do you want!" I snapped

"Yeah well maybe your little boyfriend shouldn't have tried fucking me last night and I wouldn't be standing here" She said smiling.

"Bitch please my boyfriend was home yesterday with Jason your just mad because he dated you to get in your pants and we have been together for almost 2 months and haven't done shit yet! Was that punch not good enough for you? Cause I can sure in the hell tear your ass up right here and right now" I saif clenching my fist and stepping closer.

She walked over to Justin and kissed him and he pushed her off.

"Big mistake bitch" I said, I wrapped her hair around my hand and started repeatedly punching her in the face, then i opened a locker door and slammed her head in it a few times, I threw her to the floor kicked her, sat on her then kept puching her again and again and again. Justin tried pulling me off her, but it didn't work so Jason and Lexie helped as they carried me outside.

"Kiss my boyfriend, talk to him, breathe by him, or come around us again and I swear to god I will fuck you up worse than I just did bitch, ass, sewer rat" I yelled.

My blood was boiling Justin put me down and kissed me, and I calmed down instantly.

"We need to go Jess, they are gonna be loking for you" Justin and I said goodbye to Lexie and Jason and told them to come by later.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"My house, nobody is home" he smiled.

"How bad?" I asked.

"What?" He said confused.

"How bad did I beat her ass? I kinda blacked out" I said.

"To be honest babe, it was bad her face was bloody and there was blood everywhere, even her hair... but she deserved all of it" he said and kissed my hand.

We pulled up to his house and went inside. Nobody was home, like he said.

Jess got off her phone with her dad lwtting him know she left because she got into a fight with a dumb ex of mine that kissed me and told him she was over here, he said it was alright but for it to not happen again.