Prom

The picture above is the girl's prom dresses.

Justin's Point Of View:

  We all got into the limo and drove to the school.

"Let's open this" Jess smiled holding a bottle of champagne.

I took the bottle from her and gave her a kiss. Jason passed out glasses and I popped it opened. I poured some wine into everyones cups.

"I need more" Jess smiled with an empty glass and made us laugh.

"Babe you drank all that already" I laughed.

"More like chugged it" Layla said and we all laughed.

I poured more into Jessica's glass and whispered in her ear 'I have a suprise for later' she smiled and whispered back 'I'd be lying if I said I didn't like suprises' she winked at me and gave me a soft kiss on my lips.

"To friendship forever, and to tonight" Jessica said holdong up her glass.

"To friendship forever, and to tonight" We all repeated and clinked glasses.

We all kissed our dates and the driver told us we arrived. Bella and Jordan got our first then Christie and Za then Fredo and his date Talia, Layla and Ryan, Lexie and Jason then Jess and I. We stepped out of the limo as all eyes were on us.

"Your ready for the best night of our lives" I smiled at Jess.

"I've been ready" She smiled back.

I kissed her forhead and we held hands and walked inside as Ayo by Chris Brown and Tyga played.

Jessica's Point Of View:

  "Let's dance" Justin dragged me to the dance floor.

       We danced to the music his hands on my hips as I swayed them to the music. He pulled me closer to him so my ass was pressed agaisnt the front and I grinded on him.

     "You guys gonna take pictures yet?" Jason and Lexie brought us out of our own little world of dancing.

"Let me go fix up first" I smiled and kissed Justin's cheek as Lexie followed me.

"You guy's danced for like and hour nonstop you know that right" Lexie laughed as we linked arms and walked to the bathroom.

"Are you serious it felt like 10 minutes" I said seriously.

"Nope it was an hour, you know everyone was talking about you two" She said as we entered the bathroom.

"What about?" I asked confused.

"About how they can see how much you love each other and how they think you will win prom Queen and King" She said smiling.

"More like not, but I really do love him it's like nobody in the world exists when we are together" I blushed fixing my hair and make up.

"Look at you blushing" She bumped my arm.

We finally finished and walked out to find Justin and Jason but we heard arguing. We followed the noise and seen Justin, Jason, Za, Ryan, Fredo, and Jordan cornering Max, Ethan, Chance, and Lucas.

"Why the hell are you hanging with him instead of with us after everything him anf his dad put Jessica through!" Justin snapped in there faces.

"Does it fucking matter we aren't friends anymore!" Ethan snapped back.

"We have been friends since we have been in diapers and your gonna be friends with his prick!" Justin yelled poking Lucas's chest hard. Just then Lucas got in his face.