Chapter 53

Jessica's Point Of View:
I woke up and took a shower with Justin.

"Here baby let me wash your hair" He smiled and I turned around. He them started washing my body and then my belly and he stopped. He put his hand on my stomach and smiled.

"He kicked" He smiled.

"Hey baby boy, I can't wait til your here. I love you so much already, maybe even more than your mom" He chuckled and I smacked the back of his head and laughed.

We got out if the shower and got dressed. When we were finally done getting ready Justin handed me a credit card.

"What is this for?" I asked confused.

"I want you to go out and buy yourself a cute outfit for tonight" He smiled and kissed me.

"Why?" I asked confused again.

"Stop asking a million questions and just go" He chuckled.

"Fine" I sighed and kissed him passionately as he played me on the bed.

"Justin I got to go" I giggled.

"Oh yeah" He chuckled getting off of me.

"I love you baby, be safe" He yelled.

"I love you too" I yelled back and shut the door and walked to the elevator and called for a taxi.

Justin's Point Of View:
After Jessica left I packed all of our stuff and took it to the car. I then pulled out my phone to call my next surprise.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey we should be there tonight, is everyone there?" I asked.

"Yeah everyone is here and so excited, she's gonna love this Justin" She replied and I smiled.

"I know this is what she has wanted for a while" I smiled.

"I got to finish getting everything ready I'll see you later" She said.

"Alright bye" I said and hung up.

About an hour later Jessica showed up and we started getting ready.

Jessica's Point Of View:
I got home and went into the bathroom to get ready. I bought a white sundress with purple and black flowers on them, with sparkly black flats and a gold necklace. I did my hair wavy and didn't have no make up on and put on some diamond hoop earrings.

I walked out of the bathroom and Justin had a suite on, but his back was facing me.

"Mmm you make me wanna rip that suite off" I said seductively and he turned around and smiled.

"Damn baby I could say the same with you and that dress" He said and grabbed my by the waist pulling me closer to me.

"I like this dress I feel less pregnant, even tho my stomach is huge. We are gonna have a big baby" I giggled and he laughed.

"Come on baby let's go" He kissed my cheek and we left to the car.

"Why are we at the airport? Where are we going now?" I asked.

"Don't ask when you know I won't tell you" Helaughed.

We arrived to the airport and got in the private Jet and left.

*4 hours later*
We finally arrived but Justin wouldn't let me look out the window. He put a blind fold on me and led me to the car. We drove for a little bit when we finally arrived. He got out and helped me out and we walked in somewhere.

"You ready for your big surprise baby?" he asked.

"Yes I've been ready" I giggled and he took off my blind fold.

I was so happy, I started crying.

"You are the best husband ever! Thank you so much Justin I needed this!" I smiled in tears hugging and kissing him like crazy.

What do you think got Jessica so emotional?

Read the next chapter to find out!!(: