Chapter 44

Justin's Point Of View:
We drove for about an hour before we arrived to our destination. We walked into the wear house and guns were pointed at us.

"Come on now pussies put the guns down we came for business" Fredo said make me and the boys laugh.

"You must be the boys Victoria sent" A bigger guy said.

"Yeah so where is this money" I said getting right to business.

"Where is my weed?" He asked.

I threw the duffle bag on the table and opened it up. He moved the weed around too a bag out and smelt it.

"Here" He threw a duffle bag on the table. I opened it up and look through it.

"How do I know there is exactly $200,000?" I asked

"Trust me there is, Victoria isn't a good women to cross. Plus she's always been a good business partner" He smiled.

"Alright thanks man" I smiled and grabbed the duffle bag and headed towards the door.

"Hey Justin" The Unknown man said.

"Yeah" I replied and he motioned me to come to him. I told the boys to go to the car and gave them the bag of money and walked over to him.

"There is an extra $100,000 for you, I heard what's going on. If you ever need anything give me a call" He smiled and handed me his number.

"Thanks man I appreciate it" I smiled and walked off.

"My name is Omar by the way" He laughed.

"Nice to meet you Omar" I smiled and walked to the car and headed to the next destination.

Jessica's Point Of View:
We are not sitting at a table at Pizza hut.

"What can I get you to drink ladies?" A younger women said.

"I'll have a Mountain Dew" Christie smiled.

"I'll take a Pepsi" I said with a smile and she nodded.

"Are you ready to order?" She asked, and we shook our heads no.

"Alright I'll be right back with tour drinks" She smiled and walked off.

"So what would you like for an appetizers?" I asked Christe.

"Mozzarella sticks" She smiled.

"Thank god I love mozzarella sticks" I smiled back.

"What do you want for pizza? We are gonna have to bring some back for everyone" she said and I laughed.

"How about we get a chicken and bacon with extra cheese here, then order a supreme, chicken and bacon and pepperoni with extra cheese for home" I said and she nodded.

Just then the waitress came back with our drinks.

"Are you ready to order?" She asked with a smile.

"Yes wed like the mozzarella sticks for a appetizer, and a chicken and bacon pizza with extra cheese" I stated.

"Will that be it?" She smiled.

"Umm can we get a supreme, chicken and bacon and pepporini all with extra cheese to go?" I asked.

"Of course, would you like me to make that a little bit before you leave?" She asked and I nodded yes and she left again.

Christie and I talked about random stuff for about 10 minuted and our food finally arrived. We dug in and it was delicious.

"I'm glad you came today Christie, I feel like we got a lot closer than usual" I smiled.

"Me too, I'm glad we put our fued to an end your an amazing cousin" She smiled.

About 20 minutes past, we finished the pizza and our other pizzas were ready, I asked for some 2 liters of Pepsi too because you can't have pizza without pop.

"I spent $34.47" I smiled.

"That's not bad at all" Christie stated and I shook my head no.

We have been driving for about 15 minutes it was quiet and we were just listening to music, until Christie turned it down.

"Hey" I whined.

"Sorry but have you noticed that car following us since we left?" She asked and I looked behind us.

"Shit" I mumbled.

"Is that..." I cut her off.

"Luke? Yep" I said.

"Christie climb in the back and see if there is a gun or something" I said and she nodded and climbed in the back seat. Just as she did the car cane to me left side and hit the back bumper a little bit and made me swerve until I gained balance again.

Christie grabbed the gun and just as she did he was about to do it again. "Hold in Christie" I said and she did as I slammed on my brakes and just as I did the car went to hit me but missed and served into a ditch. I slammed on the gas and drove as fast as I could.

"We can't go home Jessica they will follow us!" Christie said clearly terrified.

I pullednout my phone and called Justin.

"Babe?" he answered.

"Justin! Its Luke, he's following us. I don't know what to do we are almost back to the Cabin and I can't lead him there" I said worried.

"Okay babe calm down your mom is hacking into your phone to see exactly where your at" He said calmly

"Where are you?" I asked.

"I'm back at the cabin we got here about 5 minutes ago" He stated.

"Your mom said in a couple minutes there will be a dirt road to you left take that" He said.

"But that's the total opposite way from the Cabin" I said.

"Just trust me babe" He said.

A few minutes later I seen the dirt road and I turned left and so did Luke. I was driving as fast as I could up this hill.

"Okay now take a really sharp right when I say and don't lose control of the steering wheel" Justin said calmy.

We were going about 120 mph and it looked like the street was about to end!

"Now!" Justin yelled, and as he did I took a really sharp right and I seen the giant cliff right next to me. I looked behind me and Luke was gone.

"Where did he go?" I asked.

"He went over the edge Jessica, he couldn't make the turn soon enough" Christie said and I smiled.

"Now come home babe, I want to know what we're having" Justin said and I could tell he was smiling.

And it's only going to get worse :D