Chapter 56

Jessica's Point Of View:
Its been 3 months since Justin and the boys have become police officers and he works quite a lot. Brayden and Alana are getting so big they are now 17 months since a few days ago. The time is flying. Lexie is almost 9 months which means she will be having Emily soon and I'm so excited. Layla is 8 months and found out she is having a boy. They are naming him Dallas James Rivers. I was currently sitting at home playing with Brayden and Alana. Justin bought us a dog about 2 weeks ago his name is Cooper.

"Hey I'm here" Bella yelled out as her and Thalia walked in.

If your wondering where Lexie and Layla are they are pregnant and claim to be to o fat to move.

"Hey girls" I smiled as they grabbed Brayden and Alana.

"You have the most beautiful kids Jess" Thalia cooed and I smiled at my sleeping babies.

"You want us to take them upstairs to their beds?" Bella asked and I nodded and thanked them. They went up the stairs and a few moments later came down and plopped on the couch.

"So how have you and Justin been?" Thalia asked with a smile and I smiled.

"We're good. He's been working a lot but he's new and they are practicing and finally getting the hang of it so hopefully it will change" I smile and they nodded.

Just then we heard a window break down the hallway. We all shot up and looked at each other with fear.

"What was that?" Bella asked scared. Just then we seen a man dressed in all black come out of a guest room.

"Run!" I yelled. We ran towards the stairs as the man trailed behind us. As we were running up the stairs the man grabbed my ankle making me fall causing me to hit my head on the stairs. I looked at him and kicked him in the face and ran into the babies room along with Bella and Thalia. We locked the door and pushed the dresser in front of it. We heard the front door bust open and multiple foot steps come up the stairs and there was banging on the door. I pulled out my phone and called Justin.

"Hey ba-" Justin said but I cut him off.

"Justin there is people in the house" I cried.

"What?" He snapped.

"Bella and Thalia came over and the babies were upstairs sleeping when we heard a window break and a man came out the guest room and we ran upstairs" I said out of breathe.

"Jess where are you guys?" He asked worried.

"We are in the babies room. The door is locked with the dresser in front of it but they are gonna get in" I said crying.

"Okay Jess we are on our way, but listen. Pull out Alana's crib and behind it is a small door, climb through that door and head down the stairs, they head to the back door" He said as I heard cars honk.

"Okay. I love you please hurry" I said and hung up.

I walked over the closet and pulled out 3 hand guns. I gave one to Bella and Thalia and had one for myself.
I grabbed Brayden and Thalia grabbed Alana. I pulled Alana's crib out and opened the door. Just as the bedroom door opened a bit. I climbed through the door with Brayden and went down the stairs. I looked behind me and Thalia was following me as we heard Bella scream and a gun shot.

"Bella!" I screamed.

"Jess we gotta go the babies" she said through tears as I nodded.

We made our way to the kitchen and ran out the back door and through the fence heading towards my black Escalade.

"Thalia behind you!" I yelled and she ducked down as I shot the guy. We ran to the car and I out Brayden in the car seat and jumped in the driver seat and shut the door. Thalia jumped in the back buckling up Brayden and Alana. I started the car as about 10 men came out dressed in black shooting and I sped off.

Justin's Point Of View:
We raced to the house speeding in our police cars. We arrived and the Escalade was gone. Good they escaped. Jason, Ryan, Za, Chaz, Fredo, Jordan and I all jumped out our cars and ran inside. There was about 5 men dressed in black in sight. We shot them all. I headed upstairs and there was another 5 men dressed in black and we shot them.

"Oh my god!" I heard Chaz cry. I ran towards the baby room and there layed Bella. She looked pale, she was shit in the chest.

"Bella!" Jordan ran to her side crying trying to wake her up. He checked her pulse and you can see the sadness in his eyes.

"She's dead" He whispered as he broke down in tears.

"Jordan. Man I'm so sorry" I said kneeling down and putting my hand on his back.

"She- she was pregnant. I was gonna propose" He cried and I couldn't help but let tears fall from my eyes too.

I got up and pulled out my phone.

"Justin" Jessica answered.

"Baby where are you?" I asked.

"I'm at a gas station about 15 minutes away. Where are you?" She asked.

"Home. All the men are dead and Jess" I sighed and she hummed in response.

"Bella's.. Dead" I said sadly and she gasped.

"No" she started crying and when I didn't answer she could tell I wasn't lying.

"Hello again... Jessica" I heard his voice and my blood boiled.

Jessica's Point Of View:
I was sitting here outside the gas station while Thalia and the babies were in the car. I was crying Bella was dead, because of me and everything that came with my life. Hopefully it was all over. My Uncle had to be one of them men.

"Hello again... Jessica" I heard his ice cold voice that made me tense up and gave me chills. I turned around and seen the man I wish was dead and was hoping was dead.

"Mark" I spat.

Just then he came up the me and smacked me in my head as I fell to the ground and I was out cold.

Ugh oh....

Fuck.

Mark has Jessica.

What the fuck is gonna happen?

God I hope she's okay. Or will she die..

Ha ha ha... You will never know

Unless!!! You read the next Chapter(: