Chapter 39

Jessica's Point Of View:
We all stand here, outside this amazing cabin in stun. Our mouths are a gap and we can't even speak.

"Well" my mother ask.

"It's absolutely amazing" We all say in unison and laugh.

"Let's head inside before someone sees us" She says as we all nod and pick up our bags off of the ground and follow her inside. As we get inside she puts a pin into the security system locking the house up.

"Where are out rooms Victoria?" Bella asks.

"You can choose whatever room you would like, you can share or have separate rooms. There are 3 rooms down here, 4 on the second floor, and 2 on the third floor, each floor has a master bedroom" My mother says as we all head our separate ways.

"Do you want a room on the second floor?" Justin asks me and I nod.

"We call the master bedroom on the second floor!" Justin yells and we can here people yell okay or really. I couldn't help but laugh and my mother and Justin did the same.

Justin grabbed our bags and headed up the stairs. As I followed behind him, we had no clue where we were going.

"Victoria where is the master bedroom on the second floor?" Justin asks and she smiles.

"Go up the stairs turn left walk all the way down and turn right and its the third door on the left" She replied with a smile.

"Thank you" we said in unison and laughed.

We headed down the hallways and turned right and went to the third door on the left. I opened the door and was amazed at the sight. The room was pained gold and red, there was a king sized bed with a gold and black bed spread, there was a small sitting area with a 60' inch flat screen on the wall, a white couch and 2 white recliners and a glass coffee table, there was a door towards the far corner of the room. I walked to it and opened the door it was a hallway there were two ways to walk and there was a chalk board on separate sides of the wall, I walked to the right and I was amazed it was a walk in closet, a dresser, a spinny rack to hang your clothes on, and shoe racks. Everything was full of girls clothing, my size, also my sized shoes, but how and why? I found a remote on the table in the middle of the room and I pressed the button and drawers pulled out full of jewelry, I pressed the button again and they closed, I pressed another button and the shoe racks moved out and there were more shoes. I absolutely love this place.

"I see you found your closet" My mother said from behind me.

"How did you do this?" I said in shock.

"With some help of course, I knee you would choose a master bedroom and this is the best one, so I told Justin to choose it" She laughed just as Justin walked in.

"Thank you for all of this Victoria it is absolutely breathe taking" He said hugging her and moving to stand by me.

"Your welcome dear, I'm gonna head downstairs and let the chef know to start dinner, any request?" She asked us.

"Lasagna- pork tenderloins" Justin and I said at the same time and my mother just laughed and nodded her head and left the room.

"I have a walk in closet too, same way just with men stuff" Justin laughed and I kissed him and laughed too.

"Its absolutely amazing here, I don't ever want to leave" I smiled.

"Maybe we don't have too, hey we have our own bathroom too its amazing" He said with a huge smile.

I walked off into the bathroom in our room, it had marble floors, marble counter top, a huge mirror, there was a glass shower, it had many buttons, and a tub that looked like a juccuzi. It was yet another amazing thing.

"This place is amazing!" Lexie yelled walking in full of excitement with Jason by her side laughing.

"It is very breathe taking" I laughed at her.

"Your room is amazing! I might have to break it in for you" She smiled winking at Jason.

"Haha no!" Justin replied sarcastically as we all laughed and headed out of the room to head downstairs. But I felt a little naucious.

"Lexie can you come in my room with me I forgot something" I said in a hurry and she nodded as I ran to the bedroom and into the bathroom and threw up.

"Are you okay Jess?" Lexie asked as she held my hair. I put my finger up to tell her to hold on, as I finsoshed puking I put the toliey seat down and sat on it.

"What's today's date?" I asked her.

"Its the 24th why?" She asked confused.

"I didn't get my period last month" I said worried.

"Jess are you trying to say-" She said but I cut her off.

"I might be pregnant" I whispered and she screamed.

"LEXIE!" I yelled at her and she whispered sorry.

"I'm suppose to get it by tomorrow if it doesnt come I need to go up to the hospital" I said and just as she was about to reply Jason, Justin, Ryan, Layla and my mom ran in.

"What happened?" They all asked looking worried.

"Nothing Lexie saw a spider" I said and they all shook their heads and laughed.

"Pussy" Jason laughed as she started to chase after him.

"You okay baby? Justin asked.

"Never better" I said with a smile as he kissed me.

Justin's Point Of View:
Jessica said she was okay, but I feel like she is lying and she is hiding something. I will just have to keep an eye on her maybe she got another weird text. But she promised she would tell me so I doubt it.

Well......

This is gonna be great(:

Let me know what you guys think!!!

What do you guys want to happen? Should she be pregnant or no?

We will have to see(:

Comment and vote guys(:

Love you!!!
❤❤❤