Chapter Twenty-Six.

• Dedicated to Amy Kyffin.

 Amy Kyffin, The Obsessive 'Glancing at The Jock' reader.  :L xxx

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Twenty-Six.

            “Ron! Wait up!” I shouted after him as he sprung around grinning like a Cheshire cat. I panted as I slowed down and looked up at him.

            “Dude are you deaf! I had to shout Five fucking times!” I gasped, as I bend my knees huffing and puffing.

            “Nah, I was just hoping you’d go away.” He chuckled and I narrowed my eyes.

            “And here I am thinking of how I was going to tell my BEST FRIEND about some interesting gossip.” I tusked shaking my head. His grin immediately faded as he scoot closer to me.

            “Help a new guy out.” He muttered slowly blinking with his adorable puppy dog eyes. I rolled my eyes and started to walk away and stumbled after me.

            “Elle!”

            “Elle Wait up!”

            “God damn woman Wait Elle!”

            “Danielle!”

            “I’m sorry!”

Five times, I turn around grinning with a satisfying smile.

            “Now we’re even.” I mumbled with a wink, he rolled his eyes.

            “Come closer my dear. .” I smirked as he closed in on me hesitantly.

            “Spill the beans!” he exclaimed with a sneer, I swore under my breath at his rudeness, but still held my ground.

            “I know your secret.” I murmur into his ear very slowly, and he shivers.

            “What secret?” he asked slightly tense and confusion.

            “Your. . . Gay.” I whisper emphasising the word ‘gay’. He flung backward, anger smacked on his face. Clearly offended.  

            “No I’m not!” he snapped and I laughed.

            “First sign, Denial.” I smiled simply as I patted him on the back.

            “I am not Gay!” he growled his face turning a bright angry red.

            “Second sign, Angry.” I nodded slowly watching his emotions soar. He breathed deeply as he calmed himself down.

            “I’m not Gay, Elle.” He said calmly through his gritted teeth and I grinned. He eyes flickered into glancing at a guy who dropped his book, his firm ass raising. I looked back at Ron who’s jaw was slightly open. I snapped my fingers in his hand and he sharply turned his face at me growling lowly.

            “Oh ok. . .you’re not Gay.” I said confidently as I swung myself around and began to walk away. I muttered under my breath,

            “Third sign, attraction.” I scoffed a laugh as I trailed down the hallway, students splitting as I walked.

            “Hey Elle!” someone shouted and I grinned waving at them.

            “Morning Elle.” Another shouted and I smiled again.

Before I could response I was flung into the girls bathroom by a strong grip. I gasped as my back hit the bathroom titles and I winced in pain.

            “Fuck! What are you? Some kind of Jedi!” I exclaim rubbing my back. I look up too see an angry face, the girl had fiery red hair that was shortly cropped at the front and longer at the back, tied into a neatly smart ponytail. She wore thick blue glasses which displayed her pale green eyes. Her smirk glimmered as she presented shiny shiver braces that tracked around her smile. I flinched as I saw the evil look in her eyes and she held my collar of my shirt and I growl, how dare she!

            “My name is. . .Darla.” I laughed at that, she fitted the ‘Nemo fish killer’, perfectly. Glasses, braces she could be her twin sister!

            “What the hell do you want?” I grunted attempting to push her off me, but she held her ground snarling at me.

            “You have something, that belonging rightfully to me.” She glared with a piercing smile. I rolled my eyes.

            “Just cut to the point, already!” I exclaim feeling her grip loosen slightly on me. I attempt to squirm away again but she keeps her hold.

            “Dylan is mine!” she hissed making her empathize every word. I grimaced, quite shocks at her words. I could almost see the steam radiating off her small ears, jealous boiling inside her flesh.

            “Get your own boyfriend!” I spat at her, literally with a smirk.  I felt jealous boil inside me, something cursed over my body making me swift under Darla’s hold. She tossed me to the ground, swearing at me rapidly. I ignored her voice until she stop swearing.

            “Consider this as your warning. . .” she trailed off as I trying to pull myself off the ground.

            “Stay!” she kicked me firmly in the gut, I winced in pain falling backwards.

            “Away!” she struck again.

            “From!” she hissed continuous kicking my stomach, I felt my insides twist as puke started to raise in my stomach.

            “Dylan!” she yelled with a finally kick she dusted off her hands and exited the bathroom. Fury burned inside of me, I tried to get off the ground but the pain was horrible. I groaned as I lay on the title flooring. I managed to half raise my back as I felt a force tug at my throat as vomit poured from my mouth, that’s breakfast gone.

            “Oh my God!” a familiar voice exclaimed.

I looked up through my watery rimmed eyes, I’d never been so happy to see Sabrina in my whole life.

            “Sabrina.” I whimpered as I slowly began to raise to my feet, my stomach aching in pain.

            “Elle, what happened?” she hurried over to me, hugging me in her arms. I cringed in pain as she pressed her body against my stomach.

            “Some girl called Darla, hit me repeatedly! Because she claims Dylan?” I said raising an eye brow, I was still confused on the situation. I sighed in ache as I sunk to the floor.

            “Darla! You don’t want to mess with her, she’s in my English class. Flipping scary nerd. Apparently she is in therapy for her angry issues.” Sabrina exclaimed quietly as she hooked her arm around my shoulder and began to walk me to the bathroom exit.

            “Where are we going?” I asked wincing slightly at the twisting of my stomach as I walked.

            “To the nurse! You’ll probably be taken home to rest.” She spoke softly, and I grinned. I suddenly felt a burst of  happiness shoot through my muscles, Lord Thank you Darla. Now I could have Ryan safely holding me in his arms. I quickly pushed the thought away. Ryan has a girlfriend, he only would think of me as a sister, or close twin. I sighed then my eyes widened, Wait did I just admit I like Ryan? Impossible.

Thanks for reading! please vote, fan or

COMMENT!

COMMENT!

COMMENT! :D xx

FrancescaR